Nascar

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bubba has got a quandry.....He is rumored to have been offered the 42 cars seat next year for Ganassi and it was reported yesterday that Richard offered him an ownership stake in the 43 team. What to do?

Quit racing

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone is racing to have a black driver now while its in vogue. Doesn't matter if you are good or not.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Team leader Roger Penske is considering a change in manufacturer because he feels Ford is falling behind in the technology race.He feels GM is making huge strides in 2020 and will be a force in the upcoming years.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Team leader Roger Penske is considering a change in manufacturer because he feels Ford is falling behind in the technology race.He feels GM is making huge strides in 2020 and will be a force in the upcoming years.
Wow??? They are dominating in the manufacturers standings. They have won 11 races, Toyota 6 and Chevy 3. He must see something we don't. I won't support a manufacturer change.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow??? They are dominating in the manufacturers standings. They have won 11 races, Toyota 6 and Chevy 3. He must see something we don't. I won't support a manufacturer change.

Did Rodger buy Chev

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went on search mission. Nothing about this on Nascar.com, Jayski's, Fox or NBC. Even checked Snopes. I think Trevor is hoping but not buying the koolaid yet. Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did find out that Levine Family Racing is selling their team. This affects Christopher Bell quite a bit.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went on search mission. Nothing about this on Nascar.com, Jayski's, Fox or NBC. Even checked Snopes. I think Trevor is hoping but not buying the koolaid yet. Lol

LOL

Val drives a GMC Denali and I drive a Ram truck

No Fords in my house

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL

Val drives a GMC Denali and I drive a Ram truck

No Fords in my house
Wife drives a Durango Ltd and I have a Ford Superduty along with 4 other pickups for the farm and my Shelby. I'm invested in the blue oval for life lol.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife drives a Durango Ltd and I have a Ford Superduty along with 4 other pickups for the farm and my Shelby. I'm invested in the blue oval for life lol.

No worries,,, Call Rodger explain the situation

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phoenix Raceway just sent a letter today to ticket holders for the Championship Weekend in November. They still plan on running the race with a reduced spectator presence and are giving ticket holders a chance to opt out by Aug 15th if they are uncertain if they can attend. The tickets will then be transferred to the 2021 Championship weekend. Hated to do it but our group is opting out this year. This Covid crap sucks. Cancelled our September trip to New York to see the Yankees play the Red Sox and the Blue Jays and now this. Italy next May is up in the air as well. Friggen China virus.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres your lineup from a random draw for Saturdays race at Michigan. 22-11-4-10-2-88-18-9-14-1. Sundays lineup will be decided by the top 20 finishing position inverted from Saturdays final results

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar silly season continues. Joe Gibbs Racing announced today that Eric Jones will be out of the 20 car after this season. The early bet is Christopher Bell will move from the 95 car over to that seat especially now that Leavine Racing has sold their race team to an undisclosed buyer. Not sure where Jones will end up.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SHR is giving Clint Bowyer a last chance to pick up the competitiveness as they have replaced his crewchief with veteran crewchief Greg Zippadelli. If Greg can't get him into the winners circle that ride may open up as both him and Almirola are on the clock so to speak. Almirola's stock has risen lately with a number of top ten finishes as of late. Its widely rumored that Kyle Larsen will return to the Cup Series next year at SHR so someone has to go.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both Roush cars had their rear spoilers confiscated by Nascar. Big penalties coming

Top Bottom