Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aric is butt hurt at Lagono .... looked fair racing to me didn't even touch him. Hope Kurt pulls off a win and punts Truex....maybe Bush more so if thats possible. I know exactly what will happen if he was to win.... all you would see is his wife on TV instead of the race smh
Haven't heard one announcer or fan on Sirius radio today side with Almirola. Every one thinks he's a whiner including Larry Mac who said "What does he want Joey do park his car or troll around the apron so he doesn't offend anyone for racing with him?"

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf just read that nascar took away harvick win last week because of L1. Well he has lost chances so much this second part of season do to bad pits and penalties that hope he wins Sunday ffffffff

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf just read that nascar took away harvick win last week because of L1. Well he has lost chances so much this second part of season do to bad pits and penalties that hope he wins Sunday ffffffff

He won’t win Sunday.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Harvick’s penalty means that there are three spots to be filled for the championship race Sunday in Phoenix. Joey Logano is the only driver who has locked in a spot in the championship race in Miami with his Martinsville victory.

Along with not allowing last weekend’s win to transfer Harvick to the championship race, NASCAR docked Harvick 40 driver points and the team 40 car owner points. NASCAR suspended crew chief, Rodney Childers for two races (the rest of the playoffs) and fined him $75,000. NASCAR also suspended suspended car chief Robert Smith two races (the rest of the playoffs).

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me ask you arf since boss not here, you better have an answer for me. Lol
i have seen others receive this penalty this yr but haven't loss there win, so why this time, thx

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have seen others receive this penalty this yr but haven't loss there win, so why this time, thx

This is all I could find for a reason.

NASCAR penalized the team for violating Section 20.4.12.a & b in regards to the spoiler. NASCAR stated that the vehicle spoiler must conform to the CAD file and drawing. Spoilers must be used exactly as suppled by the manufacturer.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is all I could find for a reason.

NASCAR penalized the team for violating Section 20.4.12.a & b in regards to the spoiler. NASCAR stated that the vehicle spoiler must conform to the CAD file and drawing. Spoilers must be used exactly as suppled by the manufacturer.
yes but why did he lose the win, when others this yr with same penalty crew chief 1 race and 40 k fine and didn't take win away, unless there was no wins with any others that got penalty this yr....ill look into this.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes but why did he lose the win, when others this yr with same penalty crew chief 1 race and 40 k fine and didn't take win away, unless there was no wins with any others that got penalty this yr....ill look into this.
Ray is right on this Mach. Other drivers have had L1 penalties this year but hadn’t won the race so we’re fined and docked points. Jory Logano had a win last year taken away for a penalty like this and ultimately cost him a chance to get in the Chase. You might be thinking of lug nut penalties to winners? They are fined but get to keep the win.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 12 and 20 car each received L1 penalties after Texas as well. Th y have been docked 20 points and huge cash as well as suspensions to car and crew chiefs.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They just announced that Truex and Cole Pearn will be racing for Joe Gibbs next year so that rumour is now official.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It is based on the severity of the infraction. The more the modification may of helped the car performance, the higher the penalty. In this case I suspect Harviks infraction was felt to give him a big advantage. Hmmmmm ................... maybe why he was able to run away from the pack?

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I understand better, so do drivers know they have mod the cars they drive. Well 1 more race to get in and if not this would be his best year and worst yr at same time, because of all the pit issues, damm ID be pissed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry. I think Harvick will get in. Phoenix is his best track and now he is motivated. When Kyle Busch or Harvick get motivated they are almost impossible to beat.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry. I think Harvick will get in. Phoenix is his best track and now he is motivated. When Kyle Busch or Harvick get motivated they are almost impossible to beat.

Well I think you are going to see an awesome race, enjoy🇨🇦🍻👍🏻

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My question is, Why was this infraction not caught in the pre-race inspection? Its not like you have a lot of time during the race to modify anything.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My question is, Why was this infraction not caught in the pre-race inspection? Its not like you have a lot of time during the race to modify anything.
Thats the million dollar question? Considering the 40 point penalty I’m thinking it was an excellent cheat

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qualifying results for November 11 race.

4 9 17 12 88 18 20 42 22 11

4 playoff driver’s

4 Fords
3 Chevy
3 Toyota

Only Joey is in the next round locked in.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I don't like that they can come across that very bottom of track in one area as others can take the lead, like muffet did in truck runs, he would not have won if didn't cut across, damm

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wild race today. Snopro went to a good one.

Lat race cautions made for a great finish.

Here are the top to 10 today 18 2 42 10 4 1 6 3 24 43

Now down to the final 4. Who will get the best finish...

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Bad Brad would chase Busch down for a dramatic last lap finish but he couldn’t get it done

Top Bottom