Nascar

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need some advice for the Richmond night race. Can anyone recommend a good tour company and where are the best seats?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to the night race last year at Richmond, used RaceAway Hospitality, loved the entire package, the two hosts were great, even gave you their cell number on the bus incase you had any problems when walking around, had a hospitality suite and great seats with semi private concessions and bathrooms. Well worth the money.

http://www.raceawayhospitality.com/event/04/25/2015/Richmond-NASCAR-Package/

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the Ford camp does not have 2 many good choices lately

I going one more year with ........................ #16
I thought long and hard about the 16 Troy. Love the Biff but Roush was so far behind in technology last year I just couldn't bring myself to follow back markers for a year or 2. Kez is not a popular guy but he is a wheelman. He is fun to watch.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought long and hard about the 16 Troy. Love the Biff but Roush was so far behind in technology last year I just couldn't bring myself to follow back markers for a year or 2. Kez is not a popular guy but he is a wheelman. He is fun to watch.

You just wanted to follow a poo poo guy.

Lol

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

fearless driver .......... I still think he's a prick though and when Harvic shoved him into Jeffy that was the high light of the year LOL

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Harvick is no angel either. Earnhardt senior was a bully to but did it with class. Harvick is a thug.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little house keeping before the Duels. Practice 4 is over for the Daytona 500 and here were the fast 5: 7-5-6-27-62

Top Bottom