Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Final practice is over and here were the 10 fastest: 48-5-41-47-20-24-22-4-2-27. Newman was 12th and Hamlin was 13th fastest.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 4 chasers will crash out at the same time on the same lap and slide to a stop at the exact same spot off the track. then what? jimmie Johnson wins?

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 4 chasers will crash out at the same time on the same lap and slide to a stop at the exact same spot off the track. then what? jimmie Johnson wins?

I was wondering the same thing

but was think more of an conspiracy with in the teams ............ :spy:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Are any of you guys at the race?
If so. lucky bastages:
I am for Jr in a fan vote but kinda would like to see the kid win. Logano has really come out this year.
Is it just me or does this kid shine out front and then seems to faulter when he is in the main pack?
Your thoughts?

Who is your pic for todays race Snopro?

Wife made a huge snack tray for todays activities/ East football game starting at 11 then West.
Nascar on at same time....whole lot of switching back and forth,,,lol

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see Logano win but think Harvick will be the winner. It seems whoever can get to clean air always looks good. Looks like your schedule is the same as mine without the snacks. Lol. Wife hates football and Nascar.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RACEDAY!! Who is everyone picking for the championship and will a current chaser win the race?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it looks like whoever finishes ahead of the next guy wins today. Bonus points dont count I guess.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love that it only takes one pit stop and the tire carriers have already got the fenders pulled out in front of the rear wheels.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all 4 contenders running in the top 5, I was skeptical of this year's "playoff" system but it looks like the best cars are where they should be. great race so far, I'm happy as long as it's a Chevy in victory lane or holding the cup lol

I think Harvick gonna win both, what a ride he's having

Top Bottom