My underpowered Polaris 800

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's a 144" longtrack? :D
how true thats a short track in the mountains or a so called praire rider sled not a mountain sled. Yes set up is everything my sons m8 2011 was set up by kenny at mountain magic and last year all the sleds that went against couldn't catch him plus he also has 9 yrs under his belt and this does help alot. All I care about is that everyone has a good time with what they ride and who cares whos sled is better, I also have a buddy with a old modded sled that can stay with the best of them but the rider makes the differance on any sled.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how true thats a short track in the mountains or a so called praire rider sled not a mountain sled. Yes set up is everything my sons m8 2011 was set up by kenny at mountain magic and last year all the sleds that went against couldn't catch him plus he also has 9 yrs under his belt and this does help alot. All I care about is that everyone has a good time with what they ride and who cares whos sled is better, I also have a buddy with a old modded sled that can stay with the best of them but the rider makes the differance on any sled.

Is your buddy with the "old modded sled" LHF by chance??

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is your buddy with the "old modded sled" LHF by chance??
what does LHF mean and he use to sled out of creston BC so he use to ride every day. The only thing that was still stock was the hood and the rest of the sled looked like a piece of ch!t but at the time the new xp was out and he would pass this sled all day long without a effort but like I said the rider makes the differance.

d

Top Bottom