My Raptor :)

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
Well hadnt dropped in here in a while,figured Id show you guys what Ive been up to....Put a few mods on my Raptor throwin it on the dyno pretty soon ,still not running 100% but heres a few pics... I put a trinity intake,power comander3, Barkers dual exhaust,metal mulisha graphics kit,Blingstar front bumper, and Gytr engine and swingarm skids,and Razr tires all around
ponoka085.jpg
[/IMG]

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet ride...but that bumper dont do it for me...looks too big.i bet its fast! raptors are a blast.

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
Love the pics but I also have to rag on the from bumper. It is nice but you wouldn't see it on my quad. Dealers choice I guess

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Nice ride, your going to loose the sticker off your licence plate though. I checked with my Fish and Feathers buddy and he says its not an offence as long as you have the plate with you so I fold mine in half and carry it under my seat. Nice bumper but a little loud. Hope you have a great summer on that beast. Later

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
Thanks guys!!!, Finally figured the Power Commander out this weekend and went for my first ride ,this thing feels like it wants to rip my arms off now :D I know about the bumper didnt think It was that big when I ordered it ,I will be changing it again some day further down the road for something that flows better with the lines of the Raptor,but for now still is better than the stock piece of junk that was on there ..it does comes in handy when I get stuck and need to drag it out though lol

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the blingstar bumper, but the stocker is very nice too. Very nice quad, ever had a run in with a 525s outlaw?

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
i think that the polished iron cross looks way better than the black ones ive seen. i think it looks good, see a lot of xc'ers with that bumper so it must be ok in the trails.

Top Bottom