My project whats yours?

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello my name is Andre and I have one heck of a project! I just bought a go kart buggy thing used that they say is off road but its not! so I will be using the frame as a well a frame and some how taking an old sport quad(lt250r) or a gio 250 and they are basicly going to combine to make 1. it should take me a long long time but hey ill have somthing worth a lot $$$$ in the end! if any one has done this or can sell me a old atv for cheap it would be well apreciated!

regards,
Andre

weldor

Reaction score
There was a guy who used to live in Hinton. He had built his own Odyssey type buggy but with a modded Honda CR500 2 stroke bike engine. I got to take it for a burn once and it was stupid fast. Sorry I don't have any pictures of it though.

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
got any pics? you will be disapointed with such a low displacement motor, you will need at least a 400cc for the thing to do anything fun in. dont use a chinese zongshen motor, its a guaranteed headache. sounds like an awesome project but you shouldn't be thinking it will be worth a lot of money. homemade stuff is only worth a lot to the guy who built it.
all the best

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of the off road buggy I built a few years ago.
I used a 650 cc. engine from a Honda street bike,It was chain drive to the rear axle.
I had independant suspension,front and rear. I used 22" bear claws on the back.
It went good but it was a bit heavy.

Andreas76

Reaction score
I'am building a turbokit for my Renegade X with a mit. TD04-12t turbo, ViPEC Electronic Fuel Injection and intercooler from Audi A4 1.8t.
It will be ready in march.

Top Bottom