My post dissapeared? Hmmm why?

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last week I posted a new thread about someone that tossed his burned up shredded belt onto the river out at Whitecourt.... I just logged on to view the response.... it seems to have vanished? Was it something I said? LOL Did the thread go sideways?? :confused:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Glen.... i thought it was a good thing? Guess it got messed up? Wish I knew how it went sideways??? Oh well

Last edited:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad that some one had to mess up a good thing..... I guess that not all of us are looking out for the GOOD of this great passtime. I do beleive that 99.9% of us sledders are Amazing hard working people that just want the best for the sport. I can say that for all the people we rode with last weekend in Whitecourt.... I'm sure it was a good thing that the post was deleted? I trust the Mods here.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sad that some one had to mess up a good thing..... I guess that not all of us are looking out for the GOOD of this great passtime. I do beleive that 99.9% of us sledders are Amazing hard working people that just want the best for the sport. I can say that for all the people we rode with last weekend in Whitecourt.... I'm sure it was a good thing that the post was deleted? I trust the Mods here.

really? I wouldn't trust the mods here.....

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should watch what you say or how you say it? Just sayin? Lots of younger eyes on here ... I never had the chance to see the thread before it was yanked so I cant really say much.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Lexy and Linus both have a way of getting threads shut down

Top Bottom