My Polished Sled & Deck

Rodzilla

Reaction score
Not the best pic I took here but I figured I'd throw up some advertising for the great job Boydo did on my new toy. I just noticed another thread advertising polishing and nowhere was it mentioned that they are a supporting member I figured I better get this posted for a good guy who kicks back to the site. And his prices blow away the competition.

Rodzilla

Reaction score
Thanks Curtis,,,can't wait to get out on it. Let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!

Forgot to mention I bought this sled off of Depsnolvr (Curtis) a couple weeks back...great guy to deal with!!

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the best pic I took here but I figured I'd throw up some advertising for the great job Boydo did on my new toy. I just noticed another thread advertising polishing and nowhere was it mentioned that they are a supporting member I figured I better get this posted for a good guy who kicks back to the site. And his prices blow away the competition.

:nopic:
or just me?

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Looks good :beer: Boydo strikes again :)...ya dog

Attachments

• Boydo Polish.jpg
    Boydo Polish.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 515
Last edited:

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shiny, looks good

I went the opposite way, and just got my whole deck powdercoated Black. Just gotta put some new plywood on; also stained black ;);)

Boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!lol just kidding!! to each their own!! when i was lookin for a megacab iwanted a white one so i could put winter camo on the sled deck sides. but i bought a red one and an enclosed!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!lol just kidding!! To each their own!! When i was lookin for a megacab iwanted a white one so i could put winter camo on the sled deck sides. But i bought a red one and an enclosed!

i'll be gettin' my two out there again, boydo, and maybe a little spit shine on the sled trailer too.......... ;)

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish i lived closer... After many hours of sanding and polishing mine doesnt have half the shine of Boydos.. goodwork :d:beer:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks real good i'm gonna have to get bodo to do the tunnel on my sled going black deck to match truck but wow great job man!!!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is this guy located? i reside in FSJ, BC but currently have my tunnel in GP. got a new bulk head under warranty and would love to have the tunnel shined up before i put it all back together. what does something like that cost? i have done it myself with mothers and their ball and got almost the same shine. but what a pain in the mofo ass! thanks for any insight!

funrider

Reaction score
Hey boydo I have a deck and sled for ya 08 154 xp send me a pm with the details and availability
Thanks Bill

Top Bottom