my pink sled in the works...

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol ok long haired freek I guess you do have more isues than I thought. you have fun being a freek and maybe one day we will meet! Im going to try to get the thread back to "my pink sled in the works" not "lets talk about long hair freek"

True enough, ya come on show us pics with that wrap on. I think that will make it look way better.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to say page 5 of this thread were the last pictures. she is waiting for her flamed wrap so I can finish her hood. looks like I will be polishing the tunnel also.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my name on the side? overkill131313sgirlfriend is too long, Garry told me i need to name my sled too but Im fresh out of ideas thanks... for liking what we have done I LOVE IT!!!

Val want's a name on her rzr,but hard to think of and some names kids could not see either..

I am sure you will think of a name ....

It is great to make the toys your own design and colors

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my name on the side? overkill131313sgirlfriend is too long, Garry told me i need to name my sled too but Im fresh out of ideas thanks... for liking what we have done I LOVE IT!!!

Don't call it pink anything though, I think that will be over doing it. People will already get the pink thing. Just put your real name or nickname if you have one. And don't go wearing matching pink clothes and helmet, I think that looks ridiculous when people do that. All matched up, but whatever, who am I to tell you what to do.....good job overkill, wish I had the patience to do something like that. If it was me trying that, right now it would be in the classifieds as "2000 pieces of a Polaris for sale, some damaged"......lol...I just couldn't do it.:beer::beer:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Val want's a name on her rzr,but hard to think of and some names kids could not see either..

I am sure you will think of a name ....

It is great to make the toys your own design and colors

lol i know what you mean guess i could start another thread ..."what to name my sled" lol ya maybe not im scared what i will get for answers!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
name it Shorty (this is what I called her in high school, she was just a tad shorter than me back then lol). I made her a cool brass key chain that I engraved "Shorty" when I went to NAIT back in 1990 and she still has it. the keys for her black chevy are on it but you can add a sled to it honey LOL. it wont add to much weight lol.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
name it Shorty (this is what I called her in high school, she was just a tad shorter than me back then lol). I made her a cool brass key chain that I engraved "Shorty" when I went to NAIT back in 1990 and she still has it. the keys for her black chevy are on it but you can add a sled to it honey LOL. it wont add to much weight lol.

Thats funny. She calls you "Shorty" now.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry freek guess you cant read but I wouldnt expect anything else out of a guy that likes to take a stab at everyone. do you have anything better to do than think up stupid ass comments? I think you must be one of the only guys that seem to get posts deleted alot. you must have been one of the kids in the play grounds in school that never played nice with other kids. got beat up one to many times, and now feels like he is a big boy now. time to grow up!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry freek guess you cant read but I wouldnt expect anything else out of a guy that likes to take a stab at everyone. do you have anything better to do than think up stupid ass comments? I think you must be one of the only guys that seem to get posts deleted alot. you must have been one of the kids in the play grounds in school that never played nice with other kids. got beat up one to many times, and now feels like he is a big boy now. time to grow up!

Your no fun at all.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was that Corissa on Snowmobiler TV this morning?

might have been we were filmed last spring at Blue Lake. they filmed us driving up to the cabin then interviewed me and my mom among others that day i have a pink & black coat on...lol

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might have been we were filmed last spring at Blue Lake. they filmed us driving up to the cabin then interviewed me and my mom among others that day i have a pink & black coat on...lol

If your last name starts with "Mc" then it was you, looked like you from the photo anyway.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i could not wait for the wrap to get here so here is a photo shopped photo of what it will look like.

Attachments

• DSC_6206  fix1 casey color fin.jpg
    DSC_6206 fix1 casey color fin.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 40
Top Bottom