My New Ride !!!

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sold my Grizzly & bought a 2011 Can-Am Outlander 800R Max-XT in camo.

Added some accessories like the Modu-Rax system on the front & rear, Ricochet Skids, the "Spine" frame stiffener (had to modifiy it because of the factory inside frame stiffener in the 2011's), Bison front & rear bumpers (modified the front one), Pro Taper Fat bars, Motion Pro twist throttle, PoweMadd Trail Star series handguards, ITP T7 Beadlock wheels, Can-Am shock covers, 3 mode PS module (for my tracks), new track brackets, new snowplow bracket, got the High Pressure Gas shocks, Uni Air Filter, Can-Am fender extensions (have the Koplins on order), TCC Rear Hitch, & last but not least, the chrome exhaust tip from a LTD bike. :rolleyes:

Here's some photo's ... :Cool9:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look's good...

Enjoy your new ride...

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice,.. hope you enjoy it.

If you don't give it to me i'll take it :)

Now how am I gonna enjoy it :headscratch3: .... if you take it ?? :sadbanana: ......... Ya Bast%$# !!! :rant:

How's about I enjoy it :common001: ......... and you stay the hell away from me !! :yahoo:

THANKS for the all the kinds words guys :bowdown: .... I sure can't wait to get it out & ride it some more !! :bike:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was trying to figure out how you had no snow in your way til i realized you are in Utah!. Waiting for my Richocet skids to come in. Nice toy you have there btw:)

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was trying to figure out how you had no snow in your way til i realized you are in Utah!. Waiting for my Richocet skids to come in. Nice toy you have there btw:)

We've got snow & lots of it ...... up high. They have about 10 to 12 ft right now & expect another couple feet today (it's snow'in at the house right now) .... so flooding is gonna be an issue here soon. :waterskiing:

My Ricochets have saved my frame already .... good stuff !!! :perfect10:

THANKS for the kind words !! :bowdown:

Top Bottom