My New Nytro

NYTRO-270

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2009 Nytro with an MCXpress 270 kit from OJ's Leisure in wainwright. It was a dealer built demo with 950 kms cant wait to try it out this weekend in the hills!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7344.jpg
    IMG_7344.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 107
  • NEW NYTRO.jpg
    NEW NYTRO.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_7345.jpg
    IMG_7345.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 110

waka

Reaction score
WOW, LIKE THAT ALOT... LUCKY DUCK... what was the price of that if you dont mind me asking? I need a boost kit and all the stuff for my Nytro, anyone have any feedback on the low boost kits? 200 220hp? I am not a chute climber, more a boondocker and general rider.. not the Monster climber... just would like a bit more juice... = )

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i rode with that sled in mid jan... that things works good
best of luck,
shiney side up

NYTRO-270

Reaction score
Thanks Guys I will get some pics of it on the snow this weekend. As far as the price it was alot less then the $36,000inc labour that it would have been with me buying the parts and building it. 1st used sled I have ever bought was skeptical but Keith and Owen at OJ's really really know their stuff. It makes you feel good when you go there and they have 3 other Nytro Turbos being built at the same time. If you have any Turbo related questions I wouldnt hesitate to call them! Now gotta get packing going to the hills tonight!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if my rev sells I am interested in ur XP.... still have it? It is the X package right? all thoose goodies are nice... pm me with a must go price???

nice looking Nytro,,, love the black with the VE:beer:

lets see the action pics

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE BRI! Tunnel (which VE) track, and skid? im planing on building one with the same colors before the snow starts flying, with the MCX 270 too

Top Bottom