My first polaris. 2012 Pro RMK from Edfield Motors!!!!

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I just picked up my 2012 PRO RMK from Edfield Motors in Foam Lake SK. I can't wait to ride this sled. Darrel is awesome to deal with. Full tank of oil and a full tank of Gas for every sled out their door!!! I'm going to test it out tomorrow. There's hardly enough snow to poke around, but I can't resist. Wish me luck lol. I'll post pics and first impressions tomorrow night! If there's any "must do's" for this sled let me know. It's my first polaris.

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Love the new sled! It's unbelievably responsive to rider input. Feels like it has more snap than what I can remember of the 2011 pro. Easy to pick lines. Cuts the tightest donut. It doesn't wash out like the cats or try and throw you over the bars like a doo. It's a perfectly balanced sled. Sorry no action pics, I was riding alone.

Attachments

• DSCF7201.jpg
    DSCF7201.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 221

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Shouldn't be hard. They just have to ride it for about 30 secs to know it's better. I just did the math. My brother just bought a new cat. My polaris is 55lbs lighter than his cat full of oil and gas. And he weighs 50+ pounds more than me to begin with. He might have a little trouble keeping up this year!

Top Bottom