My 2010 dragon has a vibration

kal454

Reaction score
I have a 2010 dragon 800 switchback, I have a vibration on the clutch side, floor board, it vibrates from 40mph to 60mph and is smooth before and after that speed.
When I let off the throttle the vibration goes away as well, also it seems that I have lost power at 70mph it does not seem to pull like before.
I am just wondering if anyone would have any ideas what to look for. I am new to the sled world and I have no clue where to start.
Thanks

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 dragon 800 switchback, I have a vibration on the clutch side, floor board, it vibrates from 40mph to 60mph and is smooth before and after that speed.
When I let off the throttle the vibration goes away as well, also it seems that I have lost power at 70mph it does not seem to pull like before.
I am just wondering if anyone would have any ideas what to look for. I am new to the sled world and I have no clue where to start.
Thanks

Might need to balance your clutch?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jack shaft bearing. Or worse yet the primary is going to snap off flush with the crank end still in it. I've had this exact vibration before and the clutch broke off.

Top Bottom