MXZ parts / Universal?

sonic temple

Reaction score
I have a 97 and a 98 MXZ 670's. I found a 98 MXZ 583 (less motor) and bought it for $250.00. Was only wanting windshield but offered $250 and he took it. He wanted $500 originally, so I couldn't pass it up. My question is... are all the parts universal between the 583 and the 670's? I have everything from front to back except for like I said the engine. Carbs are are there, exhaust, airbox, everything. Will the carbs from the 583 fit the 670's as well. I'm pretty positive everything else will fit, just not positive on the mechanicals? Any info would be great. Who knows... if I found a decent motor might even pop one in it. Love these sleds. Thanks

hend1

Reaction score
Hey there. Do you happen to have a hood in those parts and would you consider selling it (maybe make back some of the money you spent)?
Drop me a line.
thnx

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but if I recall, all suspension, chassis related components and exhaust are good to swap but carbs are certainly jetted different (2-3 sizes larger on the 670) but you probably know that already.

Top Bottom