Muslims win prayer case against Webber Academy

ChillySeven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why Niner, but when I replied to your post I some how inherited your avatar.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When one comes here for "a better life" I begrudge nobody this aspiration. However this also should include adopting a "better culture" not expecting or feeling "entitled" to change said culture.

Funny thing, a while ago I had a chance to converse with a retired anti terrorism RCMP officer. I was fairly amazed at what the definition/parameters were. The scary part though was the amount of terrorists living here already and even though aware their hands were tied as the "suspected" individuals had not yet broken any laws.
Here is where "fitting in" comes into play, if you know or are aware of potential acts related or not as "a Citizen" should it not be your duty to protect your "better, adopted way of life".....not to mention innocent lives.
I see no problem with the state offering rewards, in conjunction with stricter immigration laws...

That's right. If your neighbour is a Commie you better call the authorities to come round them up. Oops, wrong propaganda campaign. Whatever, that worked flawlessly so let's do it again.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only saving grace here is i never see any of these new canadians when i am out riding in the bush go figure they must know that us Countrymen/woman have our own strenght in numbers so they dont go. It is the only place we as countrymen/woman can go for piece of mind and not feel like a minority. What is our country coming to time to make a stand you all know what happens when we Unite. Just saying.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the Muslims start running our country I wonder if they will treat us as well as our politicians have treated them? I'm thinking not.

Maybe its because theyre not ashamed of their religion like so many "whiteys" I know. Christians, Catholics, Atheists, JW, blabla. We are so divided it hurts. Just like politics. Just not cool anymore to believe in something and pray for guidance and obey a very simple set of very sensible guidelines and be a good Canadian. Maybe thats why we have our own special breed of white trash thieves and criminals always in the news. Just a thought... Together we are stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
It must be time for some die hard Catholics to sign up into one of the turbin temple schools and whine for their prayer time and cry discrimination... Wonder how far that would get?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

linktel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not in any way defending the Muslim's as I don't trust them but I goggled the court case and the story by one of the kids parents is that the school told the parents that the kids could pray on school ground with no issue, 2 week after the year started it became issue. Someone is not telling the truth. The one parent is a doctor so he has money, and says that the money will be donated to the Calgary Humane Society. They come here and want to change our laws. That's my 2 cents worth
Families release statement about human rights win against Calgary private school | NCCM - National Council of Canadian Muslims

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take it you have not been to Surrey in a while....
Yes 100%, it's retarded and sickening there, and cow town doesn't even hold a candle to Surrey

I don't have a big enough bumper to drive through

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say send all the Muslims to sycamus, let tex deal with them lol

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not in any way defending the Muslim's as I don't trust them but I goggled the court case and the story by one of the kids parents is that the school told the parents that the kids could pray on school ground with no issue, 2 week after the year started it became issue. Someone is not telling the truth. The one parent is a doctor so he has money, and says that the money will be donated to the Calgary Humane Society. They come here and want to change our laws. That's my 2 cents worth
Families release statement about human rights win against Calgary private school | NCCM - National Council of Canadian Muslims

I must admit that site is impressive, well articulated.... The part that is of particular interest is the top right hand corner, the highlighted red "donate" link..
What is wrong with this picture? Are they just a little too well organized with well versed advocates on the payroll. What will the future bring?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a private school. They can make their own rules cant they. The muslims that did this are real douche bags dont ya think

Top Bottom