Muslim Belief

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MUSLIM BELIEF

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States , especially in the minority races!!!
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for
Maintaining my
State prison security clearance. During the training session there was a
Presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant
And Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.
After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please,
Correct me if I'm wrong,but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured
Of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and,without hesitation, he
Replied,
'Non-believers!'
I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah
Have been commanded to kill everyone who I S not of your faith so they can
Have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that
Of a
Little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope
John Paul
Commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering
All
Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have problem with being your friend when you and your
Brother
Clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you
To go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to
Heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless
To say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification' training
Seminar
Were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam , and
Exposing the
Truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. To elect the
President!

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn Infidels and their logic hey.
There is a what I think is a great quote from a movie, "Religion divides people, Spirituality unites them"
Now I'm not pertending to be religious at all but I think that statement is one of the smartest things I've heard in a long time, regardless of your beliefs.
Maybe I'm out to lunch, what do you guys think?

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Find it interesting that he held his head in shame - that does not compute for me. The Muslim religion would not look favourably on a Iman being ashamed of his beleifs, especialy in a

There is no doubt that Islam is the fastest growing religous belief in this world - if you want a good read look at David Jerimiah's book - What in the world is going on - it offers an interesting speculation on the rise of Islam in terms of bible prophesy.

Peace

Reaction score
Hi Sorry dnt know which Imam you went too.

Islam Says dnt kill NO ONE who ever go against Islam.. to save the religion We have to jihad "then" you might go heaven "depending" on ur "Sins"....

"Not Every One Can Give There life Away - You Have To Have Pure heart To Belive In GOD ALMIGHTY And Sacrifice"

And Jesus Is Our Prophet Aswel = ) LOVE HIM

I attached a Video Nice
One More Chance
[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X8aKhHs-gEs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

If Any More Question ask

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havent heard to many allegations of muslim Imans raping the young and helpless under their care.
Why is it we all find it so easy to find fault with others beliefs while blindly ignoring the short commings of our own.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havent heard to many allegations of muslim Imans raping the young and helpless under their care.
Why is it we all find it so easy to find fault with others beliefs while blindly ignoring the short commings of our own.

There is a slight difference though don't you think - one is a religion where a few sick people are commiting atrocious acts on the innocent and is totally against the proclamation of their faith..................the other is a commandmant to kill non believers (infidels) and is at the center of their faith - tell me you see the difference surely?????

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few sick people commiting atrocious act? I think you should delve deeper into the systematic treatment of countless indigenous peoples and their treatment at the hands of their cathloic missionary saviors. I do see the difference, Do you see the difference between islamic fundamentalists and mainstream muslims.
I really dont know why iam commenting on this as i really know little of it.Iam just at home sick and bored.
I just find it so interesting that people of all faiths can become so brainwashed by beliefs of which we have absolutely no proof.

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe there is a verse in the Bible stating that he without sin cast the first stone (something to that effect)anyway the message is that none of us can cast that first stone!!!

Britt

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever watch the show "Little Mosque on the Prairie"? Kids and I love it. In fact my daughter was invited to a birthday party. She ran to me so excited whe was almost bursting. "we get to dress up like muslims like on Little mosque!" So we found some ethnic inspired clothing, covered her head and went to meet the family. I thought the theme of the party was odd, as they are an extremely religious (extreme Baptist) who live outside of society with no plumbing, and limited generator electricity. But hey we teach our children to embrace all ethnic and religious groups. When I met the mom she looked at my daughter confused. I said, "Brook is so excited to dress up like little mosque on the prairie". The mom said No... little house on the prairie, my daughter misunderstood. She still held her hed up high and went to play with the other Laura Ingles in the group. When she got home she said the adults didn't think the misunderstanding was funny, the kids thought her clothing was beautiful. I said good for you for for being comfortable!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man...you guys starting these threads.....makes it hard for me to bite my tongue:rolleyes:

To lump all Muslims as one type (findamentalist) is highly incorrect. There are different types of Muslims, many (and likely most) of which do NOT preach or believe in the whole Jihad thing. Unfortunately all we hear about, and all we are brainwashed with, is the fundamentalist movement. Believe it or not, there are many groups of the Muslim faith who are trying to rid the world of the fundamentalists as well.

I agree with Scotts...."Christianity" has been committing atrocious acts toward the people of the world since day one, and it continues today under a different guise.

Religion and politics, it's all about power, money and greed.

"Religion divides people, Spirituality unites them" Great comment bubs.

My hats of to Sleddingmom for teaching her daughter a wonderful life lesson.

We are all walking on thin ice here.

If your afraid of Muslims being able to vote in a president in 20 years, then you better be ready to lose your English language as well. There are now more people in the world speaking Spanish and soon Chinese, then there are English.

Chow!

I'm out!

CPolariski

Reaction score
If you "google" fastest growing religion, you may find the that the facts are kind of hard to figure out. Regardless, only one can be the right one, so determining that should be a persons priority. And having a free choice to decide, rather than being forced into it, seperates one from the others, which makes me believe that God doesn't need to make me believe, he just wants me to, of my own free will. I'm just trying to do my best at that. Eternity is a long time to regret a mistake.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you "google" fastest growing religion, you may find the that the facts are kind of hard to figure out. Regardless, only one can be the right one, so determining that should be a persons priority. And having a free choice to decide, rather than being forced into it, seperates one from the others, which makes me believe that God doesn't need to make me believe, he just wants me to, of my own free will. I'm just trying to do my best at that. Eternity is a long time to regret a mistake.

That whole " we're right and the rest of them are going to hell" ideaolgy really amazes me. What a load, theres as much creedence in the old adage of "all dogs go to heaven" as there is in any scripture from any faith. Only a lot of dogs i know are a dam site more worthy than a lot of religious people i know.

My old departed dad, a true oldschool cattleman''not cowboy thankyou", once told me." boy, their will be peace when the last laywer is hung by the guts of the last priest".

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That whole " we're right and the rest of them are going to hell" ideaolgy really amazes me. What a load, theres as much creedence in the old adage of "all dogs go to heaven" as there is in any scripture from any faith. Only a lot of dogs i know are a dam site more worthy than a lot of religious people i know.

My old departed dad, a true oldschool cattleman''not cowboy thankyou", once told me." boy, their will be peace when the last laywer is hung by the guts of the last priest".

Heard a quote a while ago.I think it was Abe Lincoln.Went something like this; "When I do good I feel good.When I do bad I feel bad.That is my religion."

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see that we aren't all caving in to the fear mongers.

Why is it then that Christianity is a crime punishable by death in many Muslim countries - someone take a stab at that and then talk to me about tolerance and caving into fear mongering.

To speak to ohter points............There is no doubt that terrible crimes have been comitted against man in the name of Christianity, however these were acts comitted by those seeking to distort what it means to be a christian and turn it into a religion for their own purpose and power. I have no doubt that God has grieved many acts committed 'in His name' by those that do not know Him. Being a Christain is about having a relationship with God through Jesus Christ - not about being religous......that is one of the very things that Jesus so adamantly spoke against.

And before anyone jumps all over me for not being tolerant to Muslims - that could not be farther from the truth. Peace - out.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it then that Christianity is a crime punishable by death in many Muslim countries - someone take a stab at that and then talk to me about tolerance and caving into fear mongering.

To speak to ohter points............There is no doubt that terrible crimes have been comitted against man in the name of Christianity, however these were acts comitted by those seeking to distort what it means to be a christian and turn it into a religion for their own purpose and power. I have no doubt that God has grieved many acts committed 'in His name' by those that do not know Him. Being a Christain is about having a relationship with God through Jesus Christ - not about being religous......that is one of the very things that Jesus so adamantly spoke against.

And before anyone jumps all over me for not being tolerant to Muslims - that could not be farther from the truth. Peace - out.

Haggis, you nailed it :) Christ was against Religion from day one. His one comandment was "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind, and love your Neighbour as your self".

Some Christian religions have strayed away from this mindset to say the least. People will ALWAYS fail... Christ won't.

As far as the Muslem religion is concerned, I think people really need to study it before they boldly defend it. If you Dive deep into its phylosophy, mission if you will, you may be quite suprised.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You make a good point. Too bad there are some twisted, sick people out there taken advantage of the innocent, rare as it may be, under the name of Christianity.

However, from a faith perspective, when was the last time you heard of a "Christian" faith blowing up commercial airliners over Scotland, or flying jetliners into high raises to kill as many innocent people as possible just to send a message to the world. How about chemical weapons used on their own people, men, women and childeren, just because they did not agree with political policy? This was their own people with the same faith????

If you had to pick a leader to rule the world... Seriously... Would you pick a Muslim??????????? Be Honest

Think about it.

Top Bottom