Muskoka Freerider

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh for sure Jeff. It was more for me I sold a half dozen sleds in the Revy area to guys that wanted to deal with me and he got his chit in a knot about it reporting it to his DM. That DM then requested a meeting with me at a dealer meeting and I talked to my DM and asked what it was about. He contacted that DM and told me to not go that he would meet with him instead. My DM showed him on his laptop that Dale had sold 27 SeaDoos into southern Alberta last year and that was the end of it. I just told my customers when they called with a problem out that way that I would get them into Golden or Vernon’s shop to get looked at and never had an issue with either one. Both shops as a professional courtesy took care of my guys for me. Even my cousin Gord who worked for a Dale told me he needed to work on his peoples skills.
Tried to get work done there once and Gord saw me on the way in to his shop and said don't even bother asking, but I did and he said no I won't fix your sled. Guess the Mr R's sticker on it pissed him off. :ROFLMAO:
Later I actually tried to get a sno check price from him in 2012. Since I live down the street from his shop thought that would be handy. He took one look at my red and white plates I guess and wouldn't give me a quote so I requested a price from H2O thru the BRP website. His DM asked me at end of spring check if he ever gave me a price and I told em nope I bought from Mr R's in Lethbridge. How many stories are there like that I wonder. Have heard a few so maybe there are reasons BRP dumped him.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to get work done there once and Gord saw me on the way in to his shop and said don't even bother asking, but I did and he said no I won't fix your sled. Guess the Mr R's sticker on it pissed him off. :ROFLMAO:
Later I actually tried to get a sno check price from him in 2012. Since I live down the street from his shop thought that would be handy. He took one look at my red and white plates I guess and wouldn't give me a quote so I requested a price from H2O thru the BRP website. His DM asked me at end of spring check if he ever gave me a price and I told em nope I bought from Mr R's in Lethbridge. How many stories are there like that I wonder. Have heard a few so maybe there are reasons BRP dumped him.
My DM says most dealers have a file. His was a 3 ring binder of complaints.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This whole inter-dealer bickering and using customers as pawns over politics is so unprofessional. I get BRP is a chitty company to be a dealer for, but it's like they take their frustrations out on the paying customer. What happened to solidifying your customers' loyalty through good service and pricing rather than running to mommy for corporate shielding?
What a joke it is to go into a dealer to buy parts and the first thing they ask is "Did you buy your sled here?"

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to get work done there once and Gord saw me on the way in to his shop and said don't even bother asking, but I did and he said no I won't fix your sled. Guess the Mr R's sticker on it pissed him off.
Ya ya Bert, we know you don't like Dale

But it must be just you , cause I've had buddies for years and years , back in the 08 up days , that were from cow town and areas , that bought only from Dale, and he had no issue selling to them

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

bcjeepr

Reaction score
If you had an older out of warranty ski doo, who would you take it too ? Dale or Bann? Tho i am not sure Dale is retired or not .

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Given your last 5 post… you seem like a bitter old guy that hasn’t gotten any in the last 3yrs!
Bitter to brp

Fawking rights I am , they screwed me over with mountains park , and their French fawking b.s attitudes

I will never buy a brp again , summer or winter toy

And I've owned brp all these years till 2017

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you had an older out of warranty ski doo, who would you take it too ? Dale or Bann? Tho i am not sure Dale is retired or not .
If you want it fixed right , Dale 100%

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or Dave at powder lites , guess Matt maybe from there also

Trevor at Mac machines is also a good tech , there is options in damoose

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like Muskoka better hire a mechanic on staff and fix his own shizzz or hurry up and post more vids
If nothing else to do his PDI! It's like Dealers or their employees have zero clue what it's like when your equipment shits the bed on the hill or right out of the stealership or even give a ch!t. Big stealerships sure don't and their employees hide behind that big corporate sign!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya ya Bert, we know you don't like Dale

But it must be just you , cause I've had buddies for years and years , back in the 08 up days , that were from cow town and areas , that bought only from Dale, and he had no issue selling to them

Never once ever said i don't like the guy. Just my two experiences trying to spend money in his store. That was a long time ago and he could be the nicest guy for all I know, I don't even remember what he looks like.

Top Bottom