Muskoka Freerider

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly because if he got sponsored fully by Doo, in 2 weeks he wouldn't be able to tell you that he likes his 9R better than his G5. ;)
What 9R😂😂 Seriously though, after watching Matt ride in his vids for a couple years it seem like he is not as precise on the gen 5 in technical terrain as he was on some of his previous sleds. No doubt that the gen 5 has the most pull of any previous sleds.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What 9R😂😂 Seriously though, after watching Matt ride in his vids for a couple years it seem like he is not as precise on the gen 5 in technical terrain as he was on some of his previous sleds. No doubt that the gen 5 has the most pull of any previous sleds.
How could anyone be "precise" on a 154 sled with 180 hp? it is kinda short for all that power. I won't even watch Turcottes videos of him testing the 9R 146. How could it be representative of anything I would ever ride?

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His fuel costs for a year are more than some guys make........but they finance themselves a turbo somethin' with a bitchin wrap.:Cool9:
And the cost of his 3 sleds is around $85K, unfortunately one got written off before he could ride it.

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How could anyone be "precise" on a 154 sled with 180 hp? it is kinda short for all that power. I won't even watch Turcottes videos of him testing the 9R 146. How could it be representative of anything I would ever ride?
Great point!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jerry’s landscape and construction business looks like it’s the money maker. I Don’t think Matt’s making the videos just for the cash.
I actually don't know if Eric owns the company. He is the general manager though, and has been there since the late 80s.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt reminds me of Rene. He’s super confident and smart when he rides. He thinks like an old Sledder yet he’s a young fella. He’s strong in character and I hope he really does well in his venture. My favourite thing about him is he didn’t fall for the vaccine. !! He’s Pure Blood 🩸

Brentk

Reaction score
Those helmet lights look pretty good, what are they? I'm guessign they would just plug into sled power.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those helmet lights look pretty good, what are they? I'm guessign they would just plug into sled power.
Lots of options. Typically battery powered

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the first time I watched some of his videos. In order to make money you need: subscribers, view hours, sponsorship, product placement… He doesn’t do the last two, he obviously gets free stuff but he doesn’t get paid from the companies. He definitely turns a profit based only off his subscribers & viewership.

Guy seems legit, makes me wanna buy a sled again…

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the first time I watched some of his videos. In order to make money you need: subscribers, view hours, sponsorship, product placement… He doesn’t do the last two, he obviously gets free stuff but he doesn’t get paid from the companies. He definitely turns a profit based only off his subscribers & viewership.

Guy seems legit, makes me wanna buy a sled again…
Where he makes extra money is he has a very high viewing/finish ratio. When people watch they usually watch the whole video.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have social media. Has Matt posted anything? My guess is that he picked up his new 9r and took a day or 2 off but I'm missing the morning videos.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have social media. Has Matt posted anything? My guess is that he picked up his new 9r and took a day or 2 off but I'm missing the morning videos.
He’s in a level 2 avy course. No vids for a couple days

Top Bottom