Muskoka Freerider

vapours

Reaction score
I wish he'd go easy on Jerry, he might not be a good rider but Jerry sure can Rig. Keep up the good work love the daily's! Shout out to Jerry!

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sun has some heat to it now, my place is in a shadow for about 2 months, just getting sunlight now, sortof

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think there is a new peleton that is FLICKABLE. Could lean into the hill. I'm not as energetic as you snopro. I can touch the bike from where I sit though.
It has T-motion, it flops around and you try to stay balanced on it.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EA979C11-6B54-4576-B552-38CE116194F2.jpeg

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I don't find it exciting to ride on the end boards with the front end up to the sky all day. Seems like this is the way they ride most of the time. I see Matt already got his fuel pump issue fixed. I find myself just skipping through the videos now there pretty much the same thing each time.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always love the 1000 of hours of testing brands say they do before they release something lol
I think where people get confused with testing is they build something with preferred suppliers and then when they decide on the platform they put it out to tender to the cheapest supplier. Thats how it was explained to me by a SkiDoo engineering guy much to his chagrin.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think where people get confused with testing is they build something with preferred suppliers and then when they decide on the platform they put it out to tender to the cheapest supplier. Thats how it was explained to me by a SkiDoo engineering guy much to his chagrin.
Just had a sour taste in my mouth over argueing with t team for what seemed like days over the 2017 skidoo 850 nightmare but i learned my lesson and ill never buy the first year of something ever again

Top Bottom