Muff pot

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of having a hot taco when I ride or whatever food goes into a muff pot, but doesn't yo ur food get beat to crap in those things???? & doesn't the cheese leak all over inside your hood??????????????

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of having a hot taco when I ride or whatever food goes into a muff pot, but doesn't yo ur food get beat to crap in those things???? & doesn't the cheese leak all over inside your hood??????????????

Most awesome thing ever!!!! No your food doesn't get beat to crap at all . The only time I had some minor leakage I was upside down in a ditch. Only a little shrimp juice escaped. We enjoyed them after. :d There's lots of recipes on this site too! Use parchment paper. Makes cleaning a breeze. So many people on this site gave me the low down on where to buy it from and how to use it. They are all awesome!:d We've had ribs, scallops/shrimp, wings and smokies.... possibilities are endless.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No..never use tin foil...use oven bags...you can buy them at the usual grocery store in packs of 5 or so...I go to m and m meats and buy wings or burritos....tin foil will stick to your food in the heat...nasty

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the only taco u eat is in the fart sac:p

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No..never use tin foil...use oven bags...you can buy them at the usual grocery store in packs of 5 or so...I go to m and m meats and buy wings or burritos....tin foil will stick to your food in the heat...nasty

Dido oven bags are the sh!t

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yup tin foil leaves some kind of black residue on your stuff too ... kind of gross looking. I've pretty much only used parchment paper, no mess but I've never tried anything with a sauce either, suppose then the oven bags would be the cats ass! In any case theres nothing like a hot snack on the trail!:beer::d:beer:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can one muff feed 2 people?????

It can, you just have to stuff it and allow enough riding time to cook everything. One day I wrapped (precooked) hot wings in one pack of parchment paper, and Honey garlic in another. Sleddingdad and I had enough food to satisfy both of us. I used parchment paper, as was suggested by many people, only because one pack of parchment paper is way cheaper than the Look oven bags. I would like Sleddingdad to get his own muff pot though.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It can, you just have to stuff it and allow enough riding time to cook everything. One day I wrapped (precooked) hot wings in one pack of parchment paper, and Honey garlic in another. Sleddingdad and I had enough food to satisfy both of us. I used parchment paper, as was suggested by many people, only because one pack of parchment paper is way cheaper than the Look oven bags. I would like Sleddingdad to get his own muff pot though.

i thought sledding dad had his own muff pot:d

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one muff can feed two people (so I have heard) ...I usually like to keep a muff to myself...your call though

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like to use my raw meat ,but if it's a new peice it's smart to wrap it up

Top Bottom