Mud Lite XTR Tire Test

G

greg

tires

i had mud lites on my 500ho they were awsome. the xtrs will be even better i think. they r a raidal tire smoother ride & more puncture proof

tayco

Reaction score
Website
www.taycowelding.ca
I have 27" mud lite XTR's on the Rhino. I went through nearly everything imaginable this season and in my opinion they rock! They clean themselves real well and really hook up in the mud. I was very surprised on how well they handle on the hard stuff also, no bouncing at low speed just nice smooth ride. Hope this helps....

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of our quads are running mud lites for years.....lots of flats, everyones had to go to tubes. The 589s seem to stand up way better.

can am 21

Reaction score
i have a 800 can am 2007 took it out today on the rvier broke threw the ice got it out and it started to smoke alot and noticed their was oil outside on the snorkle pipe is this something that i should worry about ?? im new to quaden so trying to learn !!!let me know thank's !!

Holdeem

Reaction score
Check you oil and see if it is milky, if so change your oil at least twice. Water is bad in your crankcase. :d

Last edited:

Holdeem

Reaction score
I just wore out my mud lites and bought mst outlaws, anyone out there have them so I know what I'm in for? Like are they better than lites?:beer:

Hucker

Reaction score
I put 27" XTRs on my 800 outlander and must have got a shabby set ...... After about 50 km my front right tire started to develop "tears" on the sidewall. Now after a little over 200 km the other 3 have tears and the dealership is telling me its from rocks. Ha ha too bad for them it has been a rock free adventure with the quad

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the XTR's. Much better tire than the mud lites. Found the reguler mud lights would start leaking at the end of the lugs, same with the swamp lites. If you ever have one off the rim look at the inside, there is very little rubber where the lug is, you can actually see the nylon. I guess that is how the get them so light.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom