MR. R's OPEN HOUSE OCT.24

schiermnultra

Reaction score
Well the weather has thrown a wrench in my work schedule so it looks like it's gonna be great time to attend an open house!! After all with all this white stuff on the ground its time to start getting the priorities straight anyhow. I hear MR. R's is gonna have a couple xm's on the floor for display at the open house, and if its like last year pizza, give aways and most IMPORTANTLY an avy refresher. Seems like a great way to start the snowmobile season!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
That should be worth a few extra tickets in the prize box!!

I just got back from Fernie and have all the gear for the Tourism Fernie booth and I am on my way to Edmonton in the morning so I won't be able to go. I will miss the chance to meet all the new XM owners but I'll see you dudes in the Hills.

schiermnultra

Reaction score
That should be worth a few extra tickets in the prize box!!

I just got back from Fernie and have all the gear for the Tourism Fernie booth and I am on my way to Edmonton in the morning so I won't be able to go. I will miss the chance to meet all the new XM owners but I'll see you dudes in the Hills.

sounds good. Gonna be at the show on saturday so i will make sure i stop in and say hi.

Top Bottom