Mr husaberg 2014 riding season starts! :)

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Hi all, got a gopro for Christmas and have been trying to do a video a month. This month I just had the itch to go for a ride. Still a little cold and there was much more snow than I thought there would be.

Needed to do an hour on the road bike to stay in shape. So I got a few seconds of coverage of that to start off and then out to Bruderhiem for some of my favourite stuff.

lots of trees down and the river crossing is a bit dicey. Will need to go out with the quad and chain saw over the next couple of weeks to clear brush.

next vid I will point the camera higher!![video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0rNgRym7CE[/video]

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well there ya go. I have wanting to go out but was thinking there is too much in the trees still have only been riding gravel and pavement on my ktm.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
The riding is good now because it's cold and you can stay on top of the snow. Once it warms up a bit it will be more difficult to ride until more snow melts. Will not be long now. One more sled trip next week and then it should be full on biking season!:)

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you are heading back out there. I might tag along. I have sundays and mondays off.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
What 'berg are you on?

'12 T4
i had an 08 650. Then bought an 09 450 when the new motor came out and absolutely loved it. Still do not think there is a better 4 stk on the market. I put 120+ hours on my first one then bought another used on with 20 hours on it. So now I have two! Now I need a two stk but I want fi. May need to buy a husky now!

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Let me know when you are heading back out there. I might tag along. I have sundays and mondays off.
I am always up for a ride. Next Sunday would work. Need to get the chain saw out this week then to clear some trail.

do you have trellis or studded tires?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am heading to Utah for a few days on Sunday. Maybe the weekend after? I am just running knobbies, but just put them on so they are nice and fresh. I wish I could get a set of Trellis but after seeing the price they will always be on the back burner.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Ya they are pricey. I just put 1/2 inch ice screws in old tires. We normally ride after work on Thursdays but I can go any time. Are you riding in Utah? It's on my bucket list.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PPhhhttttppppp I wish I could take my bike with me. I am on a course down there. Depending on when you guys start riding Thursday I might be up for that too.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Thursday it is. I can be out there by 4:30. IM me for parking details.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Till near dark so 7-8. It's a 20k loop and we stop and play in some areas.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great ride studded tires were a MUST as certain parts were smooth ice. Lots of dead fall needs to be cleared out though.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. When I get back I might head out there with the wife. She will be on the quad and can carry the chainsaw.

Top Bottom