mph to kph?

HighmarkXP

Reaction score
hi just wondering if anyone know how to change the cluster settings on an 2008 800 summit,i wanna go from mph to kph
please help

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
On the 07 it was just 2 loose plugs under the dash behind the headlight just plug them in togther....It should tell you in the owners manual

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
on the 07 it was just 2 loose plugs under the dash behind the headlight just plug them in togther....it should tell you in the owners manual

ya, i'm with murminator on this one.... The revs just had to unplug the connector for miles or hook them up for kms..... See your owners manual..... I COULD BE WRONG, BUT I DOUBT IT.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I found it online but I cannot copy it

BRP -- Operator's Guides

Page 47 .....say press the "S" button (Right) and select MPH or KPH the press the "M" (Left) button to confirm or wait 5 seconds....for the Odometer it is the same

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found it online but I cannot copy it

BRP -- Operator's Guides

Page 47 .....say press the "S" button (Right) and select MPH or KPH the press the "M" (Left) button to confirm or wait 5 seconds....for the Odometer it is the same

ya murm good job, you are very good surfer my friend... its been so long now I am used to the miles, 60-70miles tops and tank is gone add 20litres and I am a go to 100-110miles.. as it goes for speed ahh who cares if I can see the numbers I am going to slow lol.... to hard to read on the 07s, ya ski doo

Top Bottom