mounting skidoo rear footrests

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to mount my skidoo rear footrests on my t3 and things didn't seem quite right. I think the pics in the directions must relate to the shorter tunnel sleds. I see a premarked location on the side of the tunnel where I assumed I would drill the upper hole but things don't really line up anywhere for a bottom hole. there are 4 rivets on the running board that appear to be where I need to mount the lower bolt, but they do seem to be a little far back.... was wondering if someone could post a pic of theirs mounted on a xm...

Fuel

Reaction score
I will take a few pics for you asap, and get them up on here. I have them on my xm X, and my T3.

Gunns

Reaction score
I know someone that tried to install these on a 137" Freeride and the skidoo template is just plain wrong. Mark out the position yourself if you want it done right.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installation was pretty straightforward. I'm not even sure if we looked at the directions putting them on. Drill out the the most forward outer river, set step in place, center punch the hole on the tunnel( second pair of hands really helps here), drill and install bolts. 15 minutes and a beer later here ya are.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the pics, that is how i was thinking of doing the install but they seemed to be quite a ways back on the tunnel. thanks

Top Bottom