Mountian Trip

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well first ever mountian trip in the bag and had a blast. It's funny you always hear about the stories of how people got stuck, etc. Well I sure got my first dose of it lol but hey I had fun. Thanks to Ryan RXN and his buddy for taking me out there and putting up with me getting stuck.

We also done our AST 1 Course field session threw Zacs tracs. I would like to thank Will and Mac for all there knowledge and great training I learnt alot.

Sooooo now for a bit of a rant sorry guys but this needs to be said.........
When a person goes to the mountians what would you consider necessities?? One would think that a probe, shovel, BEACON, avalanche air bag and even proper ramps would be a few?? Like really if you can afford a 12-17k sled then invest in your life or atleast rent it from somewhere it cost 35 a day.

Anyway I had fun and when I figure out how to load the video I made I will add it.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're not getting stuck, you're not ridding hard enough.
Congrats on popping your cherry.

• Recommends
Reactions: RXN

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I enjoy taking newbies out. Showing them where I learnt. And having fun. As long as they have the gear and are willing to learn.
PolarisHighlifter (Chris) is good. Took our advice and he did good for his first time.
And as a good example he was also able to say he wasn't comfortable making one climb. So we found a few other spots. Then later that day went back and he climbed it like a pro.
But can't be afraid to speak up.

Top Bottom