Mountain Mania Friday Ride

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Decided To Start A New Thread About Who Was Riding On Friday In Golden. We Will Be Riding Either Silent Pass, Or Silvermines As They Are Both From The Same Staging Area. So Far The Count Is:

1) Sledbunnyracing Team(Summitric, Sledbunnyracing, Mod900, Cj Uffy)
2) 99summitx, Jim Jr.
3) Rknight111, Summit, Snowseeker & Snochuk
4) Sledderglen & MachZ
5) Chinook75 & Lococoin
6) Shredder, Mac22, Gordie, Jim(late arrival)
7) Johni-Blaze
8) SumX, RMK800, Ipnytro, and another rider
Please Post If You Are Heading Down Thursday Nite Or Early Friday Morning To Ride Golden On Friday Jan 18th.........

Last edited:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
if you need a hand with that project let me know

Hey 'TylerG'..... Thought you we lookin for a paying job, Not volunteer work ?? LOL!.... Just pulling your spark plug wire off !! :)

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'M VERY SORRY.... JUST THINKING ABOUT MY OWN 670X SUMMIT(I GOTTA GET THE ENGINE BACK AND REINSTALLED, BEFORE THE TRIP).

Got mine back together today, idleing a little rough so got to play with the carbs tommorrow. It was my first teardown, Was nervous fireing it up for the first time. Took about 60 pulls and switching out the plugs about 15 times before it fired.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey 'TylerG'..... Thought you we lookin for a paying job, Not volunteer work ?? LOL!.... Just pulling your spark plug wire off !! :)

gotta find something to kill the time, plus it'd be a learning experience.....

I'm hoping for either a Super7 or 649 retirement fund to come in this week.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its going to be last minute but im trying to come for friday morning as well
i will know in the next few days
let it SNOW!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group is leaving early Friday morning. We should hit Golden around 10:30. It will be myself, Gordie, Jim, and Mac22. We have never rode Golden before, so I'm not sure where the staging areas are. I saw the Quartz lot on my way thru this summer, but that's it.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is a map that may help you better understand the area.
Hope it is helpful.
Our group is leaving early Friday morning. We should hit Golden around 10:30. It will be myself, Gordie, Jim, and Mac22. We have never rode Golden before, so I'm not sure where the staging areas are. I saw the Quartz lot on my way thru this summer, but that's it.

Attachments

• snowmobilemap.jpg
    snowmobilemap.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 162

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Its on the Parson's road on the trail to Silent Pass, at about KM 24 you shoot off to the left of the groomed trail and go in about 25Km and there you are. Suppose to be Awesome riding.

ISN'T KM17 WHERE WE NORMALLY UNLOAD AND YOU CAN HEAD TOWARDS SILENT PASS, OR SOUTH TOWARDS SILVERMINES OVER THE WOODEN BRIDGE??? COULD BE WRONG?? THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU AT THE PASS TOLL GATE

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We may leave Thursday night now. You'd almost think that being 25 years younger than Gordie, and almost 20 years younger than Jim; I'd be the most pumped up one to get going.....geez. :)

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Shredder: Here's My Cell # Or Anyone Else Thinking Of A Friday Ride In Golden, Just In Case We Don't Hook Up Thursday Nite
C: 780-913-8335
Would Be Good To See You All Thursday Nite And We Can Get A Rousing Game Of Texas Hold'em Or Two Goin, Eh??

chinook75

Reaction score
Lococoin and myself will be at the Glenogle Lodge thursday night and plan on riding friday. See ya's there!

Top Bottom