Mountain Mania 4 - Valemount,BC - Feb 25-26,2011

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question .. Would people be able to buy their trail passes at the hotel ? Or possibly at the meet and greet?

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont believe you can.. youd have to talk to Curtis about that. its not really any different then getting it at the trail head.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question .. Would people be able to buy their trail passes at the hotel ? Or possibly at the meet and greet?

Im sorry, no hotels are selling tickets this season. I understand it makes it a bit easier for you guys, but for the club and trail collectors, it makes things harder. Hope you understand

There is never a line and it takes less than a minute to get your passes. :beer:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ticket cut off Feb 15th so get your request for tickets in soon. We have lots of tickets so dont worry just send the message

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont believe you can.. youd have to talk to Curtis about that. its not really any different then getting it at the trail head.

Im sorry, no hotels are selling tickets this season. I understand it makes it a bit easier for you guys, but for the club and trail collectors, it makes things harder. Hope you understand

There is never a line and it takes less than a minute to get your passes. :beer:

Understand, just thought that if it was done then the info is out there. I dont mind at all getting them from the booth , i get droped off at the booth get all the passes then a nice walk back to the trailer, by that time most of the sleds are out and running. AND I NEED THE EXERCISE ;)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
FYI i have my tickets. PAID for in my wallet...finally

Tickets.... With an S... You better get me one. Otherwise ill be sitting at your cabin drinking beer.. With your mother telling her all sorts of bad stories

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowandmud.com
Presents

Mountain Mania 4

Febuary 25-26, 2011

Valemount, BC

****MM4 Tickets Available****
Click Email Below to Request

snowandmudfun@gmail.com

Host Hotel: Best Western, Valemount,BC.
1-250-566-0086 (mention Mountain Mania when booking rooms)
Best Western Valemount Inn & Suites – Downtown Accommodations in Valemount, British Columbia, Canada

Host Club: Varda
Home - Valemount Area Recreation Development Association

Event Tickets: $ 35.00 each

Friday night:

• Evening Meet & Greet - Best Western Hotel meeting room
Saturday:

• Group photo at the cabin
  • Go ride for the day
  • Banquet with dinner served by the local Lions Club
  • Prizes, Fund raising, Awards
  • Good times.
Tickets will be on sale at the Edmonton, Calgary and Saskatoon snowmobile shows and will go online on November 10th ** Limited quantity's

Are there still tickets available? Looking at coming, trying to round up some of the guys I sled with to go, not looking good tho :(

Elvis72

Reaction score
Re: Mountain Mania 4 - Valemount,BC - Feb 25-26,2010

Elvis will be there no doubt. Looking forward to the event, I hope Valemont is ready!! TEAM ALTITUDE ADDICTIONS

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be picking up my tickets from Tyler and dropping off the sponsorship cheque tommorrow. Looking forward to the trip.

Top Bottom