Mountain fit products

Dmax14x

Reaction score
I have purchased a 2018 summit 850 175 this year and I was looking at installing a vent kit to help with excess heat in the engine / clutch compartments. Mountain fit offers a 4 piece kit that looks decent and simple to install. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with there product and how is the quality and how durable are they. Any first hand experience would be great

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive owned them. Excellent product. Night and day above others I have tried. The frames are a flexible plastic so they hold up well and never distort. Stay away from anything made out of aluminum. They distort and look like crap after a few rides. The BRtech ones I had were complete garbage.

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're in western Canada you're better off to use Menz Toys, all same products as mountain fit but much closer, Canadian currency, and no border BS. I have their vent kit on my G4 and works very well

curt234

Reaction score
Could u post some pics of the vents they don’t have them on their website yet

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed mine in an unconventional manner because I felt the clutch side needed more venting than the exhaust side so mine looks a bit goofy but works great. If you go to the mountain fit website it shows recommended installation. Same products, menz toys is just Canadian distributor
33c9dd51de50316bfb25a63602f92016.jpg

Mantis

Reaction score
Another good thing to add right of the bat is the intake screen protector....I put on the set from Mountain/Menztoys also...easy install and does the job....nothing like 20/20 hindsight after you wreck the stock ones!

IMG_0373.jpg
Sorry about the upside down pic...relying on someone else's skills to rotate for me, thanks in advance, lol - kids aren't around to help the old man!

Top Bottom