Mountain cat 800 twin

Mr summit

Reaction score
Hi I just wanted some help I'm kinda new to this but I have a 01 mountain cat 800 twin and I was looking at my clutches and I just wanted to know what clutch kit to go with I'm 500ft over sea level so I don't know what clutch kit to go with I like to clime hills I ditch bang alot to and do want to go to the mountain this year and what would help me in the mountains thanks

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I just wanted some help I'm kinda new to this but I have a 01 mountain cat 800 twin and I was looking at my clutches and I just wanted to know what clutch kit to go with I'm 500ft over sea level so I don't know what clutch kit to go with I like to clime hills I ditch bang alot to and do want to go to the mountain this year and what would help me in the mountains thanks

I would check my altimeter if I were you . You are well over 500 Ft above sea level. I believe you Lac la Biche is at an elevation of 560 meters, which is 1840 Ft above sea level.

Mr summit

Reaction score
Oh ok well my bad sorry abut that I asked my brother and that's what he told me but yeah do u know any clutch kits are good for my 800 just want to get the most power out of my sled thanks

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you're more like 2200 ft....

call Don's Speed Parts and talk to Bill on a D&D clutch kit

Top Bottom