Mountain Aire Lodge October 20

pointe_blanke

Reaction score
Who's up for Fallen Timber? Rooms at the lodge are $50 a night. Two of us going, anyone else want to join?
Pointe

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The restaurant is open now I hope? We drove out there last year and they were going to rent us a room but no food to eat?? Like WTF we just rode for the afternoon and went home.

pointe_blanke

Reaction score
We have been there several times this year, cheap rooms at $25 per night per person (2 persons). The restaurant servers only 3 items and closes early, you can have a hamburger delivered to the room waiting for when you get back from the ride. The trails are endless and we have no trouble going through a tank of fuel each day.

Shurup

Reaction score
Hey, Pete,
I've replied to your same topic on the outlaws, I want to go but not sure now if this ride is still a go, I didn't get any replies from you.
Not sure if you frequent this site or outlaws more often, If I don't get a reply, I will be looking for another ride so if anyone has anything in mind, lemme know...

pointe_blanke

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed reply, room rate was $110.00.
Two of our machines had issues as it began snowing heavy Saturday. We went for a lot ride down the roads and I must say it was freaking awesome. We were the only tracks in 6" of snow. This was too late in the season and I recommend going earlier.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom