MotoTrax Q&A

MotoTrax

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Danny and I work for MotoTrax. The 2016-17 snowbiking season is fast approching and we are more excited then ever! It has been an exciting year for us as we have launched our new line of kits: Trax.Enduro, Trax.Mountain, and Trax.Motocross. We are rolling into the upcoming season strong and we have an ever growing group of very satisfied customers.

I am sure that many of you have questions about our company and kits since we are still relatively new to the market. This thread is being made so that I can answer those questions. I will be monitoring it closely so I can reply to as many of you as possible. I will do my best to respond to all questions but I may miss a few so feel free to ask a question more than once if it has not been answered yet. Also, I will try to be as frank and honest as possible, but keep in mind that we are functioning in a very competitive industry right now so there will be some information that I cannot share for business reasons. Lastly, I am here to answer questions about our company and product, not put down or insult any of our competitors. Please be kind and respectful to everyone.

With all of that said, lets get this Q&A Started!
What are your questions?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Alberta cycle in Edmonton a dealer? will there be any scheduled demos?

MotoTrax

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Yes, they are a dealer. We will have multiple demo events throughout the U.S. and Canada this winter, I will be posting all info on here once I know the dates and locations!

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be in the market for a snowbike at some point. Can you provide some basic technical information on your kit and explain the performance advantage versus other products on the market? One guy at work races MX and is just getting into snowbikes and says your kit should have a major advantage in terms of being able to pound whoops and jumps, basically ride the bike much more like an MX bike.

MotoTrax

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
The guy you work with is absolutely correct. We are the only manufacture in the industry to approach the market with a dirt bike background versus a snowmobile background, this is evident throughout our entire design. We are the only company with rising rate suspension and a fully pivoting skid, this gives you the same performance and responsiveness as your bike is suppose to have. We also have the only fork mount in the industry that doesn't mount to your fork tubes, which prevents unnecessary fork damage.

Once I finalize our vendor agreement I will post a detailed breakdown of our 2017 production kit, it should be next week!

MotoTrax

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
We don't have any Canadian dealers there yet, but we do have an East Coast Product Representative that is working on building our dealer network in those areas. If you have any recommendations of potential dealers I will gladly pass that on to him!

Top Bottom