MotorFist catlog

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont suggest driving with your stompers on, i got in an accident wearing mine, i stepped on the brake at a light and the damn boots hit my throttle without knowing and i did a break torque into the rear of a car ahead of me. maybe cause they are 13s and huge but never again will i wear them behind the wheel

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont suggest driving with your stompers on, i got in an accident wearing mine, i stepped on the brake at a light and the damn boots hit my throttle without knowing and i did a break torque into the rear of a car ahead of me. maybe cause they are 13s and huge but never again will i wear them behind the wheel

They are no bigger then regular winter boots. But then again 13's would be like driving with skis on lol! I dive with mine and had mo issues.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing you guys are missing now is your own line of goggles. Hopefully we see some for next season!

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

15s you can reach all three. Clutch brake and gas! But at least you can go quadding in them and if needed and careful might be able to drive...with 13s. That tight. i have to be careful in my 11s.

We'll be waiting for ya Rowdy....Cash credit and in some occasions, Camel cash.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGUkMV_iKBpgU5rcaJPJRgreF9kJ65gsdvbo8JwLJmWhJpKoG2iw

Last edited:

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice catalog. The whole US/CDN price thing still bugs me though! Quite a price difference for us Canucks! Hopefully I will find some sweet deals at the show.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will at the show. They can discount more at a show then any other time. So look for it and hit it!

The price increase is stupid. The cost to get goods into Canada with all the taxes/duties and general pain is a killer. We are trying to get around this some. We are working on it. We know it sucks....

duarthe

Reaction score
Better tell the shop to start pumping out more Dominator helmets. Seem to be sold out everywhere.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep.

Call a dealer and reserve one...or you won't get them this season.

Thereeis only one factory in the world with the tooling to do the patented injection that attaches the EPS liner directly to shell. So we are done for this year on a re-order.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to preorder one but I have to know how well it fits first. I have been looking and no luck so far.

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How heavy are these new stomper boots, I am looking for a good boot that doesnt weight as much as the ones I got now about I usually wearing size 10 or 11

Last edited:

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clifford,

They are lighter and slimmer in overall bulk.

ESPECIALLY if you ride Polaris with narrow running boards. They fit right in.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to preorder one but I have to know how well it fits first. I have been looking and no luck so far.

I think they fit on the smaller side, based upon my experience. What do you wear now... If you can give me an idea I'll see what I can do to help you. Brands that I have other than the Motorfist Kali helmet are as follows: Troy Lee Design, Fox, Fly, Scorpion and HJC... we can try to figure out your size based upon your head dimensions and what you currently wear.

I am good at CSI ing people's fit

Top Bottom