motor blown or ceased???

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maxwell, what the heck.

may be easier to pound head against wall. these guys have never purchased anything other than oil and gas i'm thinking. i'd sure hate to be the dealer with this group, give the guy a deal on motor and labour to install and they still want more. must be kids i'm thinking, may need more school time. :confused:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maxwell, what the heck.

may be easier to pound head against wall. these guys have never purchased anything other than oil and gas i'm thinking. i'd sure hate to be the dealer with this group, give the guy a deal on motor and labour to install and they still want more. must be kids i'm thinking, may need more school time. :confused:
Take a look at ski doober post about blockhead at H2O. "Likely just need a piston and jug":eek:
We call him blockhead for a reason out here. His shop is at the end of my street but I get my doo's elsewhere (Mr R's), oil and gas too.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take a look at ski doober post about blockhead at H2O. "Likely just need a piston and jug":eek:
We call him blockhead for a reason out here. His shop is at the end of my street but I get my doo's elsewhere (Mr R's), oil and gas too.

you may be right, but what has that to do with motor core charges? no way of knowing, until you start taking motor apart, what the problem is, sounds like a guess to me. never dealt with sicamus dealer or lethbridge mr r's. continue to support the dealer of your choice. i do.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havin some problem with yer guzzintas Jethro ? Good deal on the engine, cores included, whats' the problem?

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 years ago I put 500 brp rebiuld in a guys sled it ran 30 seconds seized rotary valve surface was milled wrong about 4 weeks of screwing around but did give us another one, the guy lost alot of seat time on warrentee for that

sicamoose

Reaction score
maxwell, what the heck.

Wow, thanks man, thats wicked. I was just asking everyone if they had comments about the price. I am not complaining, or judging the dealer etc. I am sooooo sorry I am not as seasoned as you apparently are. I am a noobie - what can i say! ! don't know much about snowmobiles and how much they cost etc. Hence, me joining Snow and Mud to educate myself, and communicate with other guys/gals that are passionate and knowledgeable about snowmobiles. I am slightly offended that you would jump to that conclusion about me. :nono:

Ps. I am a 31 year old family man my my own business.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks man, thats wicked. I was just asking everyone if they had comments about the price. I am not complaining, or judging the dealer etc. I am sooooo sorry I am not as seasoned as you apparently are. I am a noobie - what can i say! ! don't know much about snowmobiles and how much they cost etc. Hence, me joining Snow and Mud to educate myself, and communicate with other guys/gals that are passionate and knowledgeable about snowmobiles. I am slightly offended that you would jump to that conclusion about me. :nono:

Ps. I am a 31 year old family man my my own business.

sorry! you did ask a good ? said you had a good price, some thought you should get core return. even after you posted the invoice, tried to explain, not much luck. even maxwell tried, someothers just can't understand. take the info as you will, not trying to offend, just giving info as i see it.

Top Bottom