hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer:you could pipe it and but v force reeds

or change the cluthching

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I heard of a guy BigBoring a 550. He turned it into a 617 or something. He is "LRD" on DooTalk.

I also added weight to the primary (3- toonies to be exact). It really helped with how hard it pulled.

kody7

Reaction score
I looked into a pipe but they told me you can't put a pipe on a fan cooled machine. any other ideas? carb adjusts?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i rocked the mxz 380f from age 13 to 17 lol. get new clutch springs (just stock ones), or aftermarket if you want. GUARANTEED they need to be changed. By now they will be getting week. they are about 30 bucks for the secondary, 40 for the primary? something like that. Pipes are out of the question, none for these fan cooled. you can take the little foamy off the top of the air box if its till there......um... new belt? they really dont "blow" on the little fan cooled sleds but just get really worn down. cant think of anything else... just ride it like you stole it. thats the only way! dont be scared to hold er to the bar for extended periods of time ha!.. oh and make sure your skags are in good shape, if u dont already have plastic skis, get some lol.. good luck!

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that bad but it is a bit easier with two people. i used a vice and a little pipe to compress the spring and get it apart and back together, although i cant remember exactly what i did it was quite a while ago, i just remember it wast to hard!

Jemeda11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's time to up grade your machine if your looking for more power. Pass it down to you kids or something. My 0.02

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or just start having kids. You've probably practiced enough.

kody7

Reaction score
its a 2004, has a 121" track, has 4600km on it but runs well.
has a rip in the seat by the gas tank. looking for $3000

Last edited:
Top Bottom