Monster Works Inc personal build

Monsterworksinc

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg 2013 Rzr S. Still like the size and handling of the original 800. Lift kit, 29 inch Bighorns on 14 inch rims. Spare with Pro Armor spare tire accesory Kit with jack, light, shovel and fire extinquisher. Fuel seats, Dragonfire doors and sticker, wind deflector, light, rear view mirrors, push button start, second battery. Winch, bumper , tiger tail, power steering, Pro Armor steering wheel, performance intake , exhaust, and clutch kit. That about covers it. Probably for sale next spring because I need to be up to speed with a modern 900. And then we add parts to that. Fun, fun, fun. It,s all stuff I can do to any side by side. And the same for the quads and bikes. We can source parts for you or you can bring them with you. I will try and keep putting builds up for you to see.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edit: See the pics now.

Last edited:

DirtNGrind

Reaction score
Hot damnnnnnnn! that's an awesome ride! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Been planning to buy some parts for my ride. Good thing I saw your post. Any feedback on the Pro Armor? I've seen few stuff online that seems pretty cool.

Top Bottom