Mom's switching teams.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just kidding, I still love my Cat but Woweeeeee! What an awesome day on the 700 summit. With the Powder special down, I had to ride the Summit, which up untill today, rode like a tank. My husband tweaked the front suspension again and holy cow, was it awesome. I loved the 8" of extra track, the extra height on the handlebars and the extra horsepower. I felt like that Sam I am from the Green eggs and Ham story. So thanks again for your suggestions, as once again your great advice saved the day!
I do like the summit, that Mom I am!:d:d:d:d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE=Sleddingmom; I felt like that Sam I am from the Green eggs and Ham story.

I think maybe its time sledad took you on a holiday minus the kids. I shoukd know i just spent the entire weekend at hockey rinks wiyh my two punks.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Mom's switching teams.

Not at all what I thought this thread was gonna be..... I saw switching teams in the lobby and thought.... WOW.... HLA!!!! (hot lesbian action)..... but no.... it's a dam cat thread. Close enough I guess!!!

Eastcapeangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mom's switching teams.

Not at all what I thought this thread was gonna be..... I saw switching teams in the lobby and thought.... WOW.... HLA!!!! (hot lesbian action)..... but no.... it's a dam cat thread. Close enough I guess!!!

You are SICK!:realmad: Shame on you:beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
:agutter:That's funny!
Mom's switching teams.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleddingmom; I felt like that Sam I am from the Green eggs and Ham story. I think maybe its time sledad took you on a holiday minus the kids. I shoukd know i just spent the entire weekend at hockey rinks wiyh my two punks.[/QUOTE said:
I guess so Hey! I have to admit, I have it pretty good riding each weekend, at least one day without the kids behind me!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mom's switching teams.

Haaaa Haaaa! Sick after I wrote it I thought of you and wondered how long it would take you to check it out. You're funny!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mom's switching teams.

damit that never even crossed my mind, God iam getting old

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear you Sleddingmom! My Arctic Cat was out of commission this weekend too. So my hubby and I made the best of it by doubling side by side on his Apex. What a blast we had!!! We were sidehilling thu the trees, carving, doing doughnuts, catwalks.... I am now wondering if I should switch teams too!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Mom's switching teams.

YA, YOU ARE TWISTED SICK.... I THOUGHT THE SAME THING, BUT DIDN'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING..... BAHAHAAHA, LOL :d:d:d

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mom's switching teams.

Honestly....wouldn't all normal MEN with a creative imagination be thinking the same thing???

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly....wouldn't all normal MEN with a creative imagination be thinking the same thing???

Hee heee. I edited my post as I don't think it was entirely appropriate. Something to do with why some women switch teams using snowmobiling as a metaphor. Not becoming of a mom!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I read, you are a true SleddingMOM. Your kids will be a true measure of the time you obviously spend with them.....At this rate they will be 12 feet tall be the time they leave home!

:rolleyes:WOW!!!!!........I mean.......WOW!...:cool:.....Great Mom!

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mom's switching teams.

I thought after looking at the thread that you might be talking about a Girl's floor hockey league ? LOL:cool:

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mom's switching teams.

that is what this thread was going to be about, i was also hoping for some good ol beaver on beaver.........but........well...another disappointing cat thread..it is what it is.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mom's switching teams.

LMAO! IMSICK you crack me up

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear you Sleddingmom! My Arctic Cat was out of commission this weekend too. So my hubby and I made the best of it by doubling side by side on his Apex. What a blast we had!!! We were sidehilling thu the trees, carving, doing doughnuts, catwalks.... I am now wondering if I should switch teams too!!!

Amy that sounds awesome! Do you have any pictures of you guys riding like that?

Top Bottom