Mods for a 2013 RMK 155? What is out there and what is worth getting?

AKGreener

Reaction score
I Picked up a '13 RMK 155 and love the new Pro Chassis. All I have done this winter is peel the decals off and put a Super Q can. Was thinking about messing with the clutching and possibly a y-pipe and pipe. Wanted to know what the popular mods were and what to watch out for.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard bad reviews on the Super Q creating a bog.. any issues?

Lately I ordered a GGB can and MDS clutching for my 155. So far I have ridden it stock without any issues but I was missing the mental HP of a can..

Adjustable weights with a different primary is about all it needs from stock..

AKGreener

Reaction score
No issues so far I was adjusting my track and wasnt ripping too hard on the new can but so far no bog issues.

mark4

Reaction score
Install thermostat kit, should be one of first things Terra Alps and billit head, then add some clutch weight for added power

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Install thermostat kit, should be one of first things Terra Alps and billit head, then add some clutch weight for added power

I have heard you can buy a BRP thermostat and do some mods for an install.. No offense if you have any connection to Terra Alps but holy %^*( to their pricing.. $259.95

blackie205

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
power addiction head,mds weights,hps can best bang for your buck period tons of guys with many hard miles 0 issues no tuning fuel wise just dial in your weights and bam u will love it

blackie205

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
deff wanna try this for next year-3inch track,tensioner or c3,and clutch cover for less rotating mass, all on my list

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly this year I have seen quite a few people riding who worry more about how their sled sounds and a few HP than their riding skills.

Top Bottom