Mods for '07 Grizzly?

Robins

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some must do modifications to the 2007 Grizzly 700? Specific brand names of parts would be greatly appreciated! I've already got ITP Mudlite XTR 27" put on and am looking into the clutch kit, exhaust, and anything else that may be recommended. Thanks

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HMF can,powercommander control box, clutch kit, remove the fuel tank vent hose check valve and install an inline fuel filter. This will fix any coughing and sputtering. Some guys have had issues with this....... Oh,....... and sit forwand otherwise you will be looking at the sky everywhere you go.

ps. you might want to look into the kevlar cv boot covers. the factory ones are pretty thin, you just fit these ones over your factory ones and attach with tie-straps

Robins

Reaction score
Hey tabneil, thanks for the info! Is there a clutch kit thats better? I've already priced one from Dalton, but if there is something better let me know. I'm looking forward to playing in the mud when I get back into the country from working. The machine has only seen mud once in Bruderheim in April.

Top Bottom