modifications..

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So ive had my sled for about 2 years now and as much as i love her, i am looking to change some stuff up.

I have no idea where to even look at what to change... Boyfriend says its a waste of $ to change it but im not listening to him.. so im asking you experts.. if the sled was yours what would you change :D

20468_245747876687_508371687_3777607_7322555_n.jpg

13759_182186766687_508371687_3437891_6244670_n.jpg

Right now it also has a speciality sleds blue tunnel stiffiner and the trip along the side rails blue.

Any suggestion welcome :D

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best bang for your $ is traction. if your a serious mountain rider ditch that 146 and lengthen it out to a 162 with the camo extreme 2.5 inch track and blow the doors off your friends.

also a clutch kit like mentioned.

also from your pics looks like your in need of a good vent kit

hps exhaust can

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best bang for your $ is traction. if your a serious mountain rider ditch that 146 and lengthen it out to a 162 with the camo extreme 2.5 inch track and blow the doors off your friends.

also a clutch kit like mentioned.

also from your pics looks like your in need of a good vent kit

hps exhaust can

Oh forgot i have an SLP exhaust...

and not a serious mountain rider by any means....lol only second year and it seems to take me anywhere I want to go.

Where would i get a vent kit? and what would it do?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh forgot i have an SLP exhaust...

and not a serious mountain rider by any means....lol only second year and it seems to take me anywhere I want to go.

Where would i get a vent kit? and what would it do?

gets the heat out of the engine bay and off the clutches most importantly.

also even if your nto a serious mountain rider. the 2.5" track hooks up amazing. even moving to the 154 length is alot more fun.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would suggest ditching the boyfriend that is afraid that you might out ride him!

ahhh you took my suggestion! :d

The best bang for your buck upgrade is to ditch the stock ported track on that sled. Its not the cheepest upgrade but it will be a huge improvement and any 2010 or older sled should upgrade. About $900 from Tracks Canada would give you a 146x2.5x16 or even go to the 15" wide as many people have.

The extra floatation will help when the snow is a little deeper and the non-ported track is miles ahead in reliability. Last thing you need is to rip a track anywhere, not just the mountains.

You don't need to do a full vent kit, even just some simple round SLP filters work. The venting should allow air to come in the clutch side and out the back of the side panels to keep clutching/belt temps down. That being said, many people don't vent and don't have issues.

Then from there, what do you want to gain? Do you just want to add some bling and make the sled more personalized? Do you feel you need more performance? If so some clutching should be considered.

Anyone can have suggestions but until you know what it is you are looking to do it won't help much. :cool:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So ive had my sled for about 2 years now and as much as i love her, i am looking to change some stuff up.

I have no idea where to even look at what to change... Boyfriend says its a waste of $ to change it but im not listening to him.. so im asking you experts.. if the sled was yours what would you change :D

20468_245747876687_508371687_3777607_7322555_n.jpg

13759_182186766687_508371687_3437891_6244670_n.jpg

Right now it also has a speciality sleds blue tunnel stiffiner and the trip along the side rails blue.

Any suggestion welcome :D

i'd also say change the boyfriend, then i'd say How you dooo'n

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, thanks guys.. So venting n clutch kit and track. (he still thinks I don't need it hahaha)

I was thinking personalization too but cant find any nice side panels or even sled wraps!

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, thanks guys.. So venting n clutch kit and track. (he still thinks I don't need it hahaha)

I was thinking personalization too but cant find any nice side panels or even sled wraps!

if u never check out HTR DeSigns u should they got alot of pretty cool ones....

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
Lol he just wants to spend the $ on his sled!!

Well I just drove into the office and I think I passed him on the road. Does he have a dodge with exhaust stacks, mirrors flipped out, huge monster sticker on the back window? I think he was wearing a backwards ball cap with white oakley sunglasses...

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I just drove into the office and I think I passed him on the road. Does he have a dodge with exhaust stacks, mirrors flipped out, huge monster sticker on the back window? I think he was wearing a backwards ball cap with white oakley sunglasses...

Hahaha

Only part u got right is the dodge hahaha

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Welcome to Ten90Six.com, Custom Snowmobile Graphics and Extreme Snowmobile Accessories! Put mine on end of last year and love it! Its one of my fav things not having an xp that looks like everyone elses!:d:d

Oh thank you btw!!! I found a few I really liked :):):)

Top Bottom