Modding tips for a enticer 340?

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any suggestions on some mods to do to the enticer 340? Ive already eliminated the oil injection install a pod filter on for the air intake now im looking into milling the head and porting and polishing it? Does anybody have any suggestions on how much you can mill off the deck height? Any other mod suggestions? Thanks for the replies!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nitrous, turbo, big bore, supercharger etc. Or even better yet all of them. That thing would kick ass.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I was thinking monster stickers would be a great mod I just wasnt sure if it would take all the horse that it would produce after you put them on!

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will trade you enticer modding tips for a set of 2nd stage valves for my Gemini and some air filters for my 3516's

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
port the chain case, light weight head light fluid, pour in a few cans of compression, paint it like a rainbow, add the "no travel" rear skid, just tell everyone that is has 200HP and never go to the hill, beef up the front bumper so it can be towed fast on the lakes to make it think it is fast......ok I better stop before I get banned! lol

rmk mod

Reaction score
How do you think he gets the money to deck out these mean machines of his? he takes your part orders and sells them on E-bay and than says your parts havn't come in yet, don't feel bad, he does it to all our customers. Its becoming a problem, but you should see that sled climb. If your ever missing your 3516 cat turbo just pop the hood on that Enticer, there it will be. LOL

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That stock enticer motor should have no problem running 180psi boost on pump gas right? Should be just shy of 3 hours to get it fully spooled up but when it does look the f#$k out!

Top Bottom