Mod Skis

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had been doing quite a bit of research on which skis to get for my rev Summit. I was almost sold on the C&A MTX until I ran across a thread on another forum about Mod Skis. So I started reading about them and searching for some used ones. Everything I read was positive, not even 1 negative report that I could find and I could not find any used one's for sale. That pretty much told me what I needed to know so I ordered up a set 2 weeks ago. I got them on the 12th and installed them right away.

I can not believe how easy it is to steer my sled and how well it performs on the trails and powder, it's like having power steering. I've been able to hold my line so much better when sidehilling and I can carve effortlessly. They aren't the cheapest skis on the market but they do everything they are suppose to do and they do it with ease. I don't know why I waited so long to get them!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know anything about those arms since i'm running stock and I prefer the stock width over the narrow. I'm just use to that on my rev.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put a set on my sled, can't wait to try them out! Lance is awesome to work with!!

Top Bottom