Mod motor

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DNE, CS, Iantomasi,SS,Craig Marchbank, Chuck Walters, Russ Lemke, Dynoport. Tons of good builders especially in the east.

The list goes on.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctic Edge Motorsports builds ALL my engines. You will NOT find a better builder period. Boosted, Big Bored, Ported. You get exactly what you ask for.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

firecat99

Reaction score
Cat and poo also have many other builders also, But it will turn into a war soon on who builds what better lol One i would stay away from is Bikeman they have big claims in hp numbers but there product don't work i find having one of there 800CFI big block set ups on my IQR and my brother having there race port/polish work done and we managed to set up a stock F7 with just clutching and still beat us both. Thats the only company I wouldn't really deal with, they also helped us blow up a few motors giving us the go ahead on some of there set ups that leaned our motors out.

firecat99

Reaction score
Ohhh and i just did a RTK 860 motor for a buddy, I was very impressed with it loads of power. And cutler does some nice stuff.

mark4

Reaction score
Terra Alps Racing builds fully ported engines for high elevation or whatever your application, if its not ported it ain't worth installing.

Top Bottom