Mod Honda trx 450 sale questions?

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have had an 06 Honda trx450er since 2007 and spent a ridiculous amount of money and time on it. It is a tall wide and fast quad. To the right person it would be perfect however I am stuck on what to list its price at. I have an easy $10000 in performance parts alone and I am 6'1 220 and it fits me perfect. It has 52 inch wide front a arms with a steering stabilizer so takes a little extra muscle to throw around than stock. I also have 4 inch risers with pro taper high bend bars so real easy on my back lol. I had the motor completely rebuilt recently and just have not found time to ride it anymore. I have the stock cylinder and crank and piston and cam and CDI and fuel accelerator pump and exhaust and rims and a arms all stock stuff that I would like to go with the quad. I want an honest idea of what my quad and parts together would be worth. It needs nothing and runs excellent. It is well tuned and just got a new battery. I'm also wondering if i should just sell parts off it and lower the overall price. I also have brand new team alba nerfs to replace the old ones on it. Let me know if you have an opinion. I will post some pics soon.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$(KGrHqR,!iYE+nO06UpWBQDW)-B+P!~~48_20.JPG $(KGrHqZ,!m!E++5shJkoBQDWyFOrZQ~~48_20.JPG $T2eC16dHJGQE9noMbT4HBQDWyCvy+g~~48_20.JPG $T2eC16hHJGYE9nookQ!MBQDWy!BP!Q~~48_20.JPG

Top Bottom