Mm tee shirts only

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for being excited in the T-shirts, We will have details and price soon, we spoke to our promotional lady and she is close in being done[ she also is a busy woman]. We are asking right now how many want one is to see how much intrest and to work out a deal to make it ..........................CHEAPER for you guys. Its part of the process.

So for anyone questioning if we have it under control....... WHY YES WE DO .....THANK YOU!!. now......who wants a T-shirt?? LOL

PS anyone asking about the price of a $30 and less T-shirt will be paying tripple. LOLOLOL So for you peeps the T-shirt is $75.00 and its 3/4, white with a logo and pic on it.

PSS. don't worry JB, it's not the same kind as last years.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for being excited in the T-shirts, We will have details and price soon, we spoke to our promotional lady and she is close in being done[ she also is a busy woman]. We are asking right now how many want one is to see how much intrest and to work out a deal to make it ..........................CHEAPER for you guys. Its part of the process.

So for anyone questioning if we have it under control....... WHY YES WE DO .....THANK YOU!!. now......who wants a T-shirt?? LOL

PS anyone asking about the price of a $30 and less T-shirt will be paying tripple. LOLOLOL So for you peeps the T-shirt is $75.00 and its 3/4, white with a logo and pic on it.

PSS. don't worry JB, it's not the same kind as last years.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Isn't 30X triple=90.00????
BF is buying mine.......He has a Job.....Thanks BF.....2xl

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i dont think snotty will be the y in your little group of friends, but i am sure he will wear the yellow hat.

This pic was from last year mm1 ride, i did not purchase a shirt myself, they were sold out, this year fo sho.....
Thanks for the pic ric
View attachment 8041

hey johni... It was good of you to post that pic for me.... Glad i could capture you and sledderglen demoing last years outfit... Was an aboslute hit. I think this years "t" for sroc will be just as successful, especially with the yellow hat....... Lmfao!!!!!

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
OK.... So can anyone tell me how much these shirts are??? Without reading 5 pages of posts!!!! (By the way price doesn't matter to a point but I'm thinking of doing up some Super Grip ATV Tires & Wheels shirts and would like some idea of cost)

Would anyone be interested in Super Grip ATV shirts??? (sorry if I'm hy-jacking)

Rej

Top Bottom