Missoula 2009

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We live in Helena. Ride Lincoln mostly, but do HooDoo and Surveyor occassionally. Where do you ride?

Clinebo

Reaction score
St.Regis here.....mostly ride the WestEnd, St.Regis to Lookout. I'm new to sleddin so I haven't gone too far from home yet. Just bought a newer sled this spring so we'll see what happens this winter! :beer::d:beer:

ross

Reaction score
Lolo this weekend for the first road ride. It is going to be cold...18 for a high Who is up for a road ride. I have a friend with a Bran new D8 we will see if polaris took care of the mid range lean spot..

DaveMt

Reaction score
From Livingston ride the Crazies, Cooke City, between Big Sky and west Yellowstone. Any of you get this way?
Lookin forward to the cold to go and the white stuff to start flyin!

Bear5022

Reaction score
How was Lolo? Went there twice last year in dec and feb- had a fantastic time both trips! Stayed at the hot springs both times.

ross

Reaction score
Not too much snow this year, but it is still Ok. I have been up to Lolo three times and it is getting set up enough to go boondocking, Had a great ride today, see ya up there.

sledhed800

Reaction score
New to these forums... just checking to see if some snowesters are on here, and possibly find posts re: spring riding conditions at Lincoln. :confused:

Top Bottom