Mission trailers

sledhead65

Reaction score
Anyone as annoyed as i am with their 2011 mission trailer?

Leaks, no floor to wall sealing, the brake wiring is a joke, propane plumbing running under crossmembers,

I knew about the propane plumbing so thats one thing.. but drive it down a country road for storage and open it up and dust everywhere, not impressed..

Call the Red deer dealer for them and they say"thats the industry standard"

I think i need to set up a lawnchair with a sign asking people to talk to me before they go in to this business

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take it and park it out front of the dealer, dump 5 gallons of diesel on floor and light it up.

friggin trailers!:beer:

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone as annoyed as i am with their 2011 mission trailer?

Leaks, no floor to wall sealing, the brake wiring is a joke, propane plumbing running under crossmembers,

I knew about the propane plumbing so thats one thing.. but drive it down a country road for storage and open it up and dust everywhere, not impressed..

Call the Red deer dealer for them and they say"thats the industry standard"

I think i need to set up a lawnchair with a sign asking people to talk to me before they go in to this business

Sorry, Man !!!
I too looked at "Mission" trailers in Red Deer. I crawled all over it and checked it out and there was a few things that I wasn't to happy with so decide to look around a bit !! With the problems you are having MAYBE I am glad I didn't buy one !!!!!!!!!

Instead I ordered a "Legend" trailer from Firefly (Ron) on this site instead !!! A very nice guy and his trailers seem nice too. I will have to see how I like mine as get it around the 2nd week in March !!

sledhead65

Reaction score
like i have in the anything goes section there are other issues like the roof attached with 2 way tape, works great till it gets cold, i think the worst thing is when u talk to the 4 foot 11 owner of the place he puts on his shades (tough act i think) and tells you why you should feel "proud" you bought it from a reputable dealer and i can leave it with him to have it looked at. i was growling then, good thing there were witnesses when he said "not all things may be covered on warranty though"

Top Bottom