Mission trailers

curtis.williamson

Reaction score
What's the word on mission trailers? Found a decent deal on an all aluminum 4 place for 13800. Is this a good deal, haven't heard much about mission trailers. Also want to tow it with my half ton 09 f150.
Thanks for any input!

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too looked at Mission Trailers, nice but wasn't overly thrilled with them. I thought pricing was ok but not as good as I thought it should be. I looked .... and looked.... all around central Alberta for a decent trailer that I would like. (I wasn't in a rush, wanted to make the right desicion)
Then I made the drive to Edmonton... and met Ron (Firefly on this site) and saw a "Legend" trailer. All aluminum trailer, as well. Very nice trailer !! I feel the fit and finish is nicer than a Mission. They seem solid built and look to be very well thought out. I was so impressed with the one I saw, I ended up ordering a Trailer from Ron. It should be here in about 3-4 weeks from now. ( And I have NEVER special ordered anything in my life).

Ron is pretty easy to deal with and is willing to give "Snow and Mud" people a little better deal.And his pricing was better than the Mission I was looking at. Give him a e-mail or a phone call and see what he can do for you !!!

curtis.williamson

Reaction score
HA! funny you should say that! i've been emailing ron back and forth the last two days and he's been super good to deal with. the legend trailers do look awesome and the prices are better than ive been quoted on the missions. i haven't told him i'm a snow and mudder! thanks for gettin' at me!

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I told you he was nice !!!! LOL

I'am sure you will like the trailer too !!
Pretty nice trailers, eh ????
What made you decide to go with a "Legend" trailer ???

Top Bottom