Missing Lloydminster Man Robert (Bob) McColm -- Last seen Sept 14, 2010

orange stealth

Reaction score
Hi everyone, for a week now my dad Robert McColm, goes by Bob, has been missing. He was last seen at my parents house in Lloydminster Sept 14, 2010 at 11:50 p.m, when he went out to his 1999 Peterbilt to do some paperwork and we have not seen or heard from him since.

He is 51yrs old, 5' 6" and 180lbs. He has greyish/white hair. Last seen
wearing a tan t-shirt, black jeans, black shoes, black suspenders and a camoflauge hat with ABO on it.

His truck is a 1999 379L Peterbilt 48" flat top bunk. It is 2 tone green, Jade green and emerald green. It has a polished aluminum headache rack with LED light. Also has a bandit bar pushbumper with the bottom painted green. Has a gold convoy duck hood ornament as well as the unit# 925 on the sides of the hood. The bunk says Bob McColm Truckin in gold lettering and he has a 'Can't fix stupid stupid' decal on passenger/driver side windows. It is an old Jade truck, so there is lots of trucks with these colors.

Please help us find him!! If you have seen my dad or his truck please contact your local RCMP, or the Lloydminster RCMP (306)825-6350. Also please send me a message on email (kevinmccolm07@hotmail.com) or send me a personal message.

His family and his grandkids miss him!! please keep your eye out and help bring him home!!!!!!

Attachments

• Bob Truck.jpg
    Bob Truck.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 486
  • Bob truck 2.jpg
    Bob truck 2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 478
  • Bob2.jpg
    Bob2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 480
  • Bob truck 3.jpg
    Bob truck 3.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 480

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'll get the info and pics out to our out of town crews...

Best wishes on a safe return...

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll keep our eyes open down here. High hopes for a safe and speedy return.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will keep the peepers open down here in Calgary.

Hopes for a safe and happy solution to this to you and your family.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm currently up near fort mac but will be traveling home to kitscoty soon and i will definatly keep my eyes open. I hope you get some good news soon.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll keep a look out in the Kelowna area. Has this been on the news? This is the first I've heard of this missing person. Anyway, God's speed in getting your Dad home safe and sound.

Top Bottom